PDA

View Full Version : Millions on Monday, To the Limit! Pass the plastic!

enjerth
01-19-2008, 08:28 AM
$1,700 would max me out. I don't have that kind of cash, and I don't expect very many people do have the kind of cash to max out.

But think of the economy! The Fed is saying that people need to spend more money!

Give your plastic to Ron! To the limit!

I'm changing my plans to max out using credit cards on Monday. Imagine if half the people can put in $1,000 instead of $100. That's $5 million by itself, counting the number of people signed up for donating on Monday. Even if the average donation is $700 we will set records again and give Ron a fighting chance.

We were excited about having hope for America, but this one may be our last chance.

scar
01-19-2008, 01:47 PM
You know, your right. The economy is fucked pretty much, maxing out with a credit card, no matter how "irresponsible" sounds like a plausible idea right now. hehe

FreeTraveler
01-19-2008, 01:54 PM
Since the Fed's planning to inflate the money supply with Dubya's plan to give everybody a big check, this sounds like a good idea. We'll get to pay it back with inflated dollars, so it's really less in the long run. :D

enjerth
01-19-2008, 02:47 PM
I'll probably be paying off my credit card with my tax refund this year, but I had intended to use my tax return to max out anyways.

Consider it, guys. We could make this $10 million after all.

BreakYourChains
01-19-2008, 02:50 PM
Do it!

newyearsrevolution08
01-19-2008, 04:07 PM
credit cards are what is needed and will help those who are struggling to pay with cash.... Use their credit system to get our country back. Max out everyone.....

1k bill is what $10 a month give or take for me and I can pay it off in no time and even if it took time to pay off it is highly worth it anyways.

Who can gripe about a $2300 credit card bill if it gave them and their children a possible QUALITY future back.

By all means give ALOT using a credit card OR credit cards

scholarpreneur
01-19-2008, 04:59 PM
Nah. I don't think going in debt is consistent with our message, is it? I'll pay what I earned and what I can responsibly afford.

One thing I admire about the campaign is that they have never taken out any loans, unlike quite a few of the Republican "front runners," who are broke.

Battlecruiser
01-19-2008, 08:32 PM
Nah. I don't think going in debt is consistent with our message, is it? I'll pay what I earned and what I can responsibly afford.

One thing I admire about the campaign is that they have never taken out any loans, unlike quite a few of the Republican "front runners," who are broke.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the people above you are thinking. Unless they are joking.

Don't spend more than you have. One of Ron Paul's biggest things is a balanced budget. That is, spending less than you receive. A sense of fiscal responsibility applies not only to the government but to individuals as well. Don't be stupid and put yourself into debt. You'll regret it.

Now, I'm not saying don't donate or donate less. Just cut back on spending (Like Ron Paul would do), if you want to donate but don't have the money. Don't eat outside, don't buy luxury goods, whatever.

Sey.Naci
01-19-2008, 08:35 PM
credit cards are what is needed and will help those who are struggling to pay with cash.... Use their credit system to get our country back. Max out everyone.....

1k bill is what $10 a month give or take for me and I can pay it off in no time and even if it took time to pay off it is highly worth it anyways.

Who can gripe about a $2300 credit card bill if it gave them and their children a possible QUALITY future back.

By all means give ALOT using a credit card OR credit cardsYou need to change your signature. January 1st is long gone.

dsentell
01-19-2008, 08:36 PM
In a logical sane world fiscal responsibility is of extreme importance.

As everyone can see, we are not living in a logical sane world. Fiscal responsibility will mean nothing when our country collapses around us . . . This is our last chance . . .

I am going for it and encourage everyone else to do so.

newyearsrevolution08
01-19-2008, 09:02 PM
so dont donate with credit cards because it is irresponsible? if you have the credit cards already and spend with them... n/m doubt I will even get through to some.

Either way, those of you who want to donate ie $1k but dont have it but could pay the bill MONTHLY ie like our cars, houses, rent, bills (not seeing where the issues are here yet lol) then Ithink it is a great idea to donate on a credit card.

Ron paul is not a bought person, that is HIS STANCE. We however are trying to help him win and are up against ALOT. If it takes me 3-6 months to pay off a credit card bill that helps out the campaign then it is the most SOUND purchase I have ever made with a credit card plain and simple.

MrsW
01-19-2008, 09:11 PM
You could always make your credit card payment with the new money our current administration is planning on sending out as tax relief! :D too bad that check won't be here sooner.

p.s. i'm not advocating financially irresponsibility... just can't resist the idea of spending THAT particular money on THIS particular cause.