PDA

View Full Version : Warning To Americans

BirdsAreWild
01-19-2008, 07:30 AM
We have had past Presidents who warned us about what was coming and previous generations did not step up enough to stop it and we have now came to the point in time that if we don't stand up we will lose our country. We have been warned several times and we are definitely at the crossroads now. If we do not stand up this time and stop the madness it will end with people in our country being put in jail and/or concentration camps.

Please remind any of your older generations about these messages that they were given and chose to ignore. I am sure they will remember them if your remind them.

This is a speech given by JFK before his death warning the public. Remind people who are now 55 to 70 years old about this. They will remember it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlghYpDx0f4

Dwight Eisenhower told the public that a Military Industrial Complex was very dangerous to our government and why. We need to remind people of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

If people in this country would vote according to how things should be we would not be in this fu*(&(& mess right now. I stand by my conscience & will VOTE RON PAUL. I don't want to have to tell my grandchildren that I was a wuss who would not stand up for my rights so they could have freedom & rights. Eisenhower warned the American Public of the problems that could evolve from the Military Industrial Complex.

phixion
01-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Voting for Ron Paul doesn't exactly exonerate you from being a wuss. That isn't an insult, by the way.

It's no pain to vote for Ron Paul. You walk in to a building, vote and leave. It doesn't require balls. It's not exactly standing up for your rights.

Your grandchildren may ask why none of you took the 'revolution' further, and it's a question you may ask yourself with some regret...

Pete

BirdsAreWild
01-20-2008, 05:13 AM
I am giving this my all. I have taken several weeks off work and am working diligently to get information to several precincts. I have given out over 500 dvd's, held numerous meetings with people, handed out an untold number of flyers, donated to several things.

Keep On.

Freedom will prevail.