PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL is the bravest man I have ever seen.

m72mc
01-19-2008, 06:44 AM
RON PAUL is the bravest man I have ever seen.

He knows the media is against him, he knows the powers that be are against him, he knows the will ridicule him, still he goes on and on and on.

My god, he is such a fantastic and brave hero, A real life true hero, no Hollywood fiction here, but real life, much more fantastic than any movie.

If we have any decency, we must all stand up and support this man, it might be 100 years before we see another.

Falseflagop
01-19-2008, 06:49 AM
I second that because HR 1955 and the Senate version 1959 is right around the corner!

RP is one of my hero's!

time4change
01-19-2008, 07:50 AM

He knows the media is against him, he knows the powers that be are against him, he knows the will ridicule him, still he goes on and on and on.

My god, he is such a fantastic and brave hero, A real life true hero, no Hollywood fiction here, but real life, much more fantastic than any movie.

If we have any decency, we must all stand up and support this man, it might be 100 years before we see another.I agree. Check out this YouTube video someone made a few months ago:

"To Have A Hero" http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOx4Hxi49no

m72mc
01-19-2008, 08:04 AM
I agree. Check out this YouTube video someone made a few months ago:

"To Have A Hero" http://youtube.com/watch?v=DOx4Hxi49no

wow nice video, I had missed that one before, there are so many :D

WilliamC
01-19-2008, 08:07 AM
Ron Paul met JFK the day before he was assasinated.

I think Ron Paul knows full well what he's up against and made his peace long ago.

It's his family I worry about, he has quite the extensive one if you remember.

dshields
01-19-2008, 08:09 AM
I agree. Luckily, this man has had many years of standing alone in congress to condition him for this fight. It takes more bravery to challenge the party line than to tote it.

One man against the machine.

Dave

MN Patriot
01-19-2008, 08:13 AM
Yes, he certainly is a role model and inspiration.

If he doesn't get the Republican nomination, I hope he runs as a Libertarian, and gets 400+ LP congressional candidates to run with him. He could ignite a revolution. Imagine the publicity, not only would there be a Ron Paul running for president, but there would be Ron Paul's running for US House in every district, plus for Senators in a third of the states, plus for governor.

UtahApocalypse
01-19-2008, 08:22 AM
It's so true. I never had a hero, or role model in my life. I was not into sports, so no athletes. I grew up at a studio, stars are just regular people to me. The one thing I have loved my whole life is America, this country, Our nation. Ron Paul to me is like a living version of our past, a walking, talking, glimpse at what our founding fathers were. He is unshackingly honest, determined, and consistent. He is a man of great wisdom and values. I never had a hero before, i do now.... Ron Paul

emk
01-19-2008, 08:23 AM
He's a magnificent man and I'm privileged to vote for him this primary.

rexsolomon
01-19-2008, 08:32 AM

If we have any decency, we must all stand up and support this man, it might be 100 years before we see another.

Some of you may know objectivist philosopher Ayn Rand and her exceedingly popular book "Atlas Shrugged".

Dr. Paul is an even greater hero than her fictional protagonists. Dr. Paul did not 'shrug' or go on 'Strike'.

Dr. Paul worked through the cesspit of politics with his integrity and character as his shield, untouched by the evil around him. He is a gift to America on his own. What more once he becomes President Ron Paul?!?

jcarcinogen
01-19-2008, 08:43 AM
He is also my hero and I haven't ever had one before. Thank you Ron Paul, I am doing my best to help you.

LJHudd
01-19-2008, 08:49 AM
We've still got to keep working - don't hold back, no one can know what will happen in the next month - we are not yet defeated...

take a look at this:

National GOP united against Ron Paul in '96 (http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080105/FRONTPAGE/801050301) (but we all know what happened to spite that!)

Yes, he is brave and we must be brave too!

extrmmxer
01-19-2008, 09:02 AM
That's funny, this is exactly what I posted on January 14th. My thoughts, click the link. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89441

mudburn
01-19-2008, 09:07 AM
It's great to have a hero who is a gentleman of character and integrity. I hope that we may someday have a President who is a gentleman of character and integrity (not a bushithead).

dp

m72mc
01-19-2008, 02:49 PM
That's funny, this is exactly what I posted on January 14th. My thoughts, click the link. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89441

nice :) bless you

ShowMeLiberty
01-19-2008, 02:57 PM
This thread made my eyes all watery because it is so true.

It would be hard enough to do what he's doing with the establishment and old media against him, but he is doing it in front of the WHOLE WORLD!

That, friends, is what having the courage of your convictions is all about.

Mark
01-20-2008, 05:41 AM
Bump for COURAGE, TRUTH and STRENGTH.

TheFreedomRevolution is just beginning.

Kingfisher
01-20-2008, 06:51 AM
bump

m72mc
01-21-2008, 06:39 AM
Bump for COURAGE, TRUTH and STRENGTH.

and love, moneybombs, so the dr can compete on the top

merrimac
01-21-2008, 07:10 AM
I used to think that having a government where honor was important and doing the right thing was important was impossible... until I learned about Ron Paul.

If someone from our government can spend his entire life, literally, seeking NOT to run our lives, then that's an encouraging thought. If there can be one Ron Paul in government, why not ten? Why not a hundred? A thousand?

Ron Paul gives me a little hope.
It might not be a lot but there's a huge difference between having no hope and having a little.

webber53
01-21-2008, 07:18 AM
Ron Paul cured my apathy!
He's my hero too!

m72mc
01-21-2008, 07:19 AM
I used to think that having a government where honor was important and doing the right thing was important was impossible... until I learned about Ron Paul.

If someone from our government can spend his entire life, literally, seeking NOT to run our lives, then that's an encouraging thought. If there can be one Ron Paul in government, why not ten? Why not a hundred? A thousand?

Ron Paul gives me a little hope.
It might not be a lot but there's a huge difference between having no hope and having a little.

Yes he gives us hope, but remember, the people are the hope, yes thats you.
maybe the world is going in a better direction soon thanks to paul and all of us he has educated.

dkim68
01-21-2008, 07:32 AM
To me he's a like a real-life Jack Ryan. Especially how that character is portrayed in "Clear And Present Danger".

http://www.impawards.com/1994/posters/clear_and_present_danger.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9rW-OVKHXo

wgadget
01-21-2008, 07:41 AM
The first time I met RP I told him (along with many others, no doubt) that he was my hero.

The second time I met RP I told him he was STILL my hero.

I think America needs a hero like RON PAUL.

I think Ron Paul needs a GRASSROOTS HERO COMMERCIAL.
Take it national!

jesse27
01-21-2008, 08:05 AM
Indeed he is hero, for working against the machine, and giving a voice to those who aren't heard, he is man who exist great in spirit and principle, but then again, He's like the only sane man left in an episode of the twilight zone.

RonPaulFTFW
01-21-2008, 08:07 AM
yup. even if he doesnt win a state.

supporting him is enough for me.

Stealth4
01-21-2008, 08:09 AM
I second that because HR 1955 and the Senate version 1959 is right around the corner!

RP is one of my hero's!

again - what is the deal with those bills? what are we doing to fight them?

please PM me - I will be away from the forum for awhile

m72mc
01-23-2008, 05:06 AM
Remember to have fun and LOVE will save us.(hmpff hard work to, ofc :))

m72mc
01-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Ron Paul Is Winning, Our Shining Knight