PDA

View Full Version : They aren't showing the top 3 in Nevada

jrich4rpaul
01-19-2008, 06:36 AM
Talking about Nevada on NBC, they covered Clinton, Obama, and Edwards on the Democratic side.

For the Republicans, there was only a quick mention of Romney.

Hmmmm

Mortikhi
01-19-2008, 06:57 AM
Thats a good sign.

PaultheSaint
01-19-2008, 07:05 AM
puters must be glitched :D

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-19-2008, 07:07 AM
Lets just all calm down, keep our expectations reasonable.. and wait and see.

OferNave
01-19-2008, 07:09 AM

You ask the impossible, man! :)

jrich4rpaul
01-19-2008, 07:09 AM

Personally I expect a strong 4th place.

Falseflagop
01-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Amazing Pollesters polled DEMS in Nevada but NOT Reps? I wonder why!

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-19-2008, 07:14 AM

I'll be happy with an X > 10 % and I think that's possible. It could provide great momentum if it really turns out well though, am excited :)

freedom-maniac
01-19-2008, 07:33 AM

Who will be third? I can see Romney and McCain taking the first two spots, but who else will crack the top three if not Dr. Paul?

Jimmy
01-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Media sure is tight lipped about the republican race in Nevada.....We'll see.

Falseflagop
01-19-2008, 07:41 AM
If RON does well in Nevada, then for all you NON BELIEVERS will finally prove the MSM is crooked to the core and Pollsters are used to RIG elections. Lets see if I am righT!

Falseflagop
01-19-2008, 07:43 AM
Never forget the ONION folks see how they changed the rules 2 days ago!! F'in crooks!

ItsTime
01-19-2008, 07:44 AM
unless the changes the NV GOP makes it so they do not need to cheat. Like sending Ron Paul supporters the wrong info about where to go to caucus. Some got post cards from the GOP telling them to go to a different county...

If RON does well in Nevada, then for all you NON BELIEVERS will finally prove the MSM is crooked to the core and Pollsters are used to RIG elections. Lets see if I am righT!

Falseflagop
01-19-2008, 07:49 AM
Kinda of funny they POLLED dems in Nevada buy NOT Reps!! Maybe REPS phones do not work in Nevada?

Mark
01-19-2008, 08:47 AM
unless the changes the NV GOP makes it so they do not need to cheat. Like sending Ron Paul supporters the wrong info about where to go to caucus. Some got post cards from the GOP telling them to go to a different county...

The Campaign filed a request to have the caucus rescheduled due to all the shenanigans.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Paul_campaign_requests_Nevada_caucus_delay_0118.ht ml

It's about time for me to write an open letter to the MSM and GOP and everyone else
about the manipulations they do and consequences regarding the fate of their soul.

literatim
01-19-2008, 08:50 AM
The Campaign filed a request to have the caucus rescheduled due to all the shenanigans.

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Paul_campaign_requests_Nevada_caucus_delay_0118.ht ml

It's about time for me to write an open letter to the MSM and GOP and everyone else
about the manipulations they do and consequences regarding the fate of their soul.

The NV GOP came back and told Ron Paul campaign to act like adults. There needs to be a class action lawsuit against the NVGOP.

robert4rp08
01-19-2008, 08:57 AM
Nevada people need to become poll watchers!

ecliptic
01-19-2008, 09:00 AM
It's about time for me to write an open letter to the MSM and GOP and everyone else about the manipulations they do and consequences regarding the fate of their soul.

... these so-called "journalists" who willingly repeat government / military propaganda as if it were "news" have blood-soaked hands. Let's "embed" the screams of Iraqi mothers in their minds. Let's never forget the betrayal by these "journalists"... the treason against their fellow citizens... the sins of omission... the half-truths and distortions... the attacks and slandering... the sleaziness and stupidity...

Boycott ALL Olde Media.

Forever.

OrbitalGun
01-19-2008, 09:01 AM
Kinda of funny they POLLED dems in Nevada buy NOT Reps!! Maybe REPS phones do not work in Nevada?
They work. the pollsters just did not like the results.

freelance
01-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Talking about Nevada on NBC, they covered Clinton, Obama, and Edwards on the Democratic side.

For the Republicans, there was only a quick mention of Romney.

Hmmmm

Maybe the GOP is having a hard time reaching a consensus on who should win.