PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait for Ron Paul to win...

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Seriously, a RP victory is like a victory for my future. It's like... MY victory. It's like *I* became the president... The president of my own life!

I'm so excited... to live a life of peace, and grow as a person while possessing *true* freedom...

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 05:15 PM
Now now, this campaign should be like good sex, fun, exciting but not so quick to climax that you don't have a chance to make a name for yourself.

richard1984
07-27-2007, 05:16 PM
Seriously, a RP victory is like a victory for my future. It's like... MY victory. It's like *I* became the president... The president of my own life!

I'm so excited... to live a life of peace, and grow as a person while possessing *true* freedom...

My sentiments exactly. There's going to be a true sea change for all of us--really, the whole world.

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 05:21 PM
When Ron Paul wins, it's just going to feel really, really good... And I can't wait to see where the real people of America take us...

And if Ron Paul wins... he's a sure-shot for next term... 8 years of freedom and prosperity... wow, what a beautiful thing...

Bro.Butch
07-28-2007, 01:00 AM
A question to everyone. Are you donating something each payday to the campaign ?

www.RonPaul2008.com\donate

It's bad vibes man, but I have to say it, IF YOU AIN'T GIVIN, he ain't winning !!!
He has to have money for paid advertisements to win. Most Americans have still never heard of him...A small gift made each week will add up !!!

Kuldebar
07-28-2007, 01:26 AM
A question to everyone. Are you donating something each payday to the campaign ?

It's bad vibes man, but I have to say it, IF YOU AIN'T GIVIN, he ain't winning !!!
He has to have money for paid advertisements to win. Most Americans have still never heard of him...A small gift made each week will add up !!!

Can't donate teh link is broken ZOMFG!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bro.Butch
07-28-2007, 05:03 PM
Can't donate teh link is broken ZOMFG!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

TRY AGAIN stevenson

www.RonPaul2008.com

Send them a DOUBLE DONATION, since you want to quote a cfr democrat on a ron paul forum :confused: :( ...Even better QUADRUPLE your donation and help meet RP's request to quad the 2nd quarter in the third. I tell you what why don't YOU lead a national FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN for Dr. PAUL. You are officially in charge and responsible to reach the $10 million goal in the third quarter. Hey, that can be raised in california alone:D ...

We kNEW you could meet the challenge;) !!!!!!!
This campaign needs people with your leadership:cool: !!!!!!!
We all THANK YOU for leading this campaign to VICTORY:D !!!!!!!
Oh say can you see...
HalleluJAH, PRAISE the LORD we WIN !!!!!!!

Trance Dance Master
07-28-2007, 05:05 PM
Now now, this campaign should be like good sex, fun, exciting but not so quick to climax that you don't have a chance to make a name for yourself.
Yes. The Ron Paul campaign is best enjoyed like multi-orgasmic tantric sex.

SeanEdwards
07-28-2007, 05:08 PM

Can you imagine what the party will be like for the Paul inauguration?? :eek:

The country may need 4 years just to recover from the festivities.

ape
07-28-2007, 07:51 PM

I try to donate as much as I can, first time i've ever donated to a politician. I guess you can say i'm in the 47% figure.

Kuldebar
07-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Yes. The Ron Paul campaign is best enjoyed like multi-orgasmic tantric sex.

Golden.

And, I didn't realize that DjLoT was such a snappy dresser. I guess I will have to stop believing all that crap about admirers of the weed.

Something new, everyday.

DjLoTi
07-28-2007, 11:34 PM
And, I didn't realize that DjLoTi was such a snappy dresser

lmao. As far as donating to the campaign, the little money I can donate isn't going to make as big of an impact as the project I am working on.

Thanks for the compliment. lol. I'm guessing you checked out my myspace. lol. hehehe.... my pictures are private, but you can check out some pics of mine on the page, www.myspace.com/djloti

As for the party afterwards, I'm estimating about 3-4 months of solid partying, followed by years of really exciting news coming from the white house.