PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul opens campaign headquarters in Iowa!

Dave
07-27-2007, 05:00 PM
I can now report that the Ron Paul campaign is opening it's Iowa headquarters in downtown Des Moines! The office will be at 6th & Locust in the Des Moines building. The address is 405 6th Avenue, #104.

This is really exciting! Everyone's hard work is starting to pay off and things are really getting going on the ground in Iowa!

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Sweet!

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Well, well...so the Campaign has heard about this Iower thing? :p

richard1984
07-27-2007, 05:04 PM
That is excellent news.

Are any other the other candidates doing something this significant in Iowa?
(Ha! Hell no they're not! They're not Ron Paul.)

But yeah. Cool. :cool:

C4de
07-27-2007, 05:08 PM
When is it scheduled to be up and running?

JoshLowry
07-27-2007, 05:22 PM
Awesome, glad to hear it.

kylejack
07-27-2007, 10:32 PM
That is excellent news.

Are any other the other candidates doing something this significant in Iowa?
(Ha! Hell no they're not! They're not Ron Paul.)

But yeah. Cool. :cool:

Brownback, Romney, and Tancredo have all already done this.

dmitchell
07-27-2007, 10:43 PM
This is most welcome news! The estimates I've seen for Iowa Straw Poll turnout have revealed tremendous work left to do. I hope this new office improves Iowa operations.

Sematary
07-27-2007, 11:57 PM
This is most welcome news! The estimates I've seen for Iowa Straw Poll turnout have revealed tremendous work left to do. I hope this new office improves Iowa operations.

I think, coming as late as it has, that this will be more beneficial heading into the official caucus than at the straw poll

Slugg
07-28-2007, 12:05 AM
I think, coming as late as it has, that this will be more beneficial heading into the official caucus than at the straw poll

The Official Caucus is more important anyway. Perhaps, though, we will all be surprised by the turnout at the straw poll. Let's pray the ABC Debate ignites people on the fence to get to the poll and cast their vote.

Sematary
07-28-2007, 12:08 AM
The Official Caucus is more important anyway. Perhaps, though, we will all be surprised by the turnout at the straw poll. Let's pray the ABC Debate ignites people on the fence to get to the poll and cast their vote.

From my little desk in Ct., I have no inkling of how it is looking in Iowa. What are the numbers? Does anyone know? I think it's going to be a big surprise, no matter what happens.

dmitchell
07-28-2007, 01:05 AM
From my little desk in Ct., I have no inkling of how it is looking in Iowa. What are the numbers? Does anyone know? I think it's going to be a big surprise, no matter what happens.
I won't reveal the estimates here because I don't want another Capital Hill Blue or Spartanburg incident, but we really need to redouble our efforts in Iowa. We are a long way away from the 10K vote goal. Visit RP's Iowa Straw Poll (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/events/iowa-straw-poll/) page to learn how to help.

Texan4Life
07-28-2007, 01:38 AM
Sweet!

Super Sweet!

Johnnybags
07-28-2007, 03:14 AM
but I really believe Ron needs to give a few fiery,raucus, speeches there wagging his finger like in one of the first debates, heck if you noticed, all the candidates stared at him on every answer like they were learning something. Buchanan is right, he needs to show the passion, I love when he talks about the inflation tax, the other pols look like kids getting caught in grade school for stealing candy with heads burried in shame.

LibertyEagle
07-28-2007, 04:36 AM
but I really believe Ron needs to give a few fiery,raucus, speeches there wagging his finger like in one of the first debates, heck if you noticed, all the candidates stared at him on every answer like they were learning something. Buchanan is right, he needs to show the passion, I love when he talks about the inflation tax, the other pols look like kids getting caught in grade school for stealing candy with heads burried in shame.

I agree. I loved it when he talked about the National ID card. The rest of 'em got all flustered, scurried out from behind their podiums and started blathering that well, uh, that doesn't apply to Americans, only to foreigners. Yeah, right, buddies. What the hell is the REAL ID then?