PDA

View Full Version : The only candidate for smaller government is RP

gaazn
01-19-2008, 01:35 AM
everyone else on both parties is for bigger government even if they say they aren't. If RP is elected President, he won't be able to accomplish half the things he promises like closing down whole Departments or getting rid of the IRS. But he has enough control over fiscal policy to make the government smaller. Any movement toward a smaller government is a good thing.

Karsten
01-19-2008, 01:37 AM
duh

fmontez
01-19-2008, 01:38 AM
everyone else on both parties is for bigger government even if they say they aren't. If RP is elected President, he won't be able to accomplish half the things he promises like closing down whole Departments or getting rid of the IRS. But he has enough control over fiscal policy to make the government smaller. Any movement toward a smaller government is a good thing.

How do you know EVERYONE else is even if they say they aren't? Psychic?

I think it is more fair to say RP is the leading candidate for small government.

gaazn
01-19-2008, 01:39 AM

I think it is more fair to say RP is the leading candidate for small government.

you can't be for the war and for smaller government.

susano
01-19-2008, 01:40 AM

Give me a fucking break.

susano
01-19-2008, 01:40 AM

Honest to god this has gotta be the dumbest post I've ever seen here.

Ex Post Facto
01-19-2008, 01:43 AM

Actually most of Ron Paul's plans all involve executive powers. Almost everything he has promised can be done without any approvals. See the thing is Ron Paul believes in the constitution and understands where his powers lay. All the other candidates are promising things they have to submit through legislation processes, that may or may not happen.

Read the constitution then come back and post.

angrydragon
01-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Have you looked at the other candidates records?

You don't even need to see Huckabee's or Romney's records (they do a pretty good job of doing that themselves when the speak) to know they're big government republicans.