PDA

View Full Version : Call4Paul and Ring4Ron Organizers - Please read

me3
01-19-2008, 12:01 AM
Guys, please start directing your efforts at the large delegate Super Tuesday states now, I'm surprised that calls are going out in Nevada right now, when we need to be laying the groundwork in the very important Florida primary, as well as California, Georgia, Alabama, New York, and Illinois.

We need to be moving AHEAD of the campaign, laying down the foundation before those states arrive, and time is short. It should be obvious by now that the campaign has not been super focused on early primary states like other candidates.

Please stop calling Nevada and focus on Florida and beyond ASAP.

me3
01-19-2008, 12:19 AM
//

GregVernon
01-19-2008, 12:26 AM
bump

sharpsteve2003
01-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Call4paul can help get the areas covered that you want if you can help them also. I have talked to them and if you get them the numbers and the funds they can target your area. you can also set up a local phone bank with them to help with the calls. All info collected will be returned to you. This could be a great way to get the calls to your Precinct made. Organize with other Precinct Leaders in your county and work together on this. This method can weed out bad numbers and those not interested. get the supporters hooked into the system and then they can help further the spreading of the message.

Lord Xar
01-19-2008, 01:38 AM
whats the hoopla?

We understand what our needs are. Trust me, we have a very streamlined and effective operation going. We are targeting the right states.