PDA

View Full Version : McVain is a blessing in disguise!

acroso
01-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Once people are done supporting their RINO of choice...be that John McCain, Huckabee, Fred Thompson....and they are forced to support someone else's favorite RINO....they will get ANGRY!

And Anger fuels the Ron Paul revolution! The more the GOP voters are disenfranchised.....the more angry they become!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f317/acroso/RP-constitution.jpg

And they will turn to this man in a third party bid!...if it must come to that. BTW- I have issues with Fred Thompson...

Fred Thompson:
SUPPORTS: Kennedy-McCain amnesty
SUPPORTS: McCain Campaign finance reform
SUPPORTS: Trillion dollar pork-barrel nation building projects in Iraq and Afghanistan.
SUPPORTS: Affirmative Action
SUPPORTS: Chain migration
OPPOSES: Work place verification for illegal aliens

OVERALL IMMIGRATION REPORT CARD: C
(Source Americans for Better Immigration)

OPPOSED: Bill Clinton Impeachment

HIRED: Spencer Abraham, open-borders crusader

MEMBERSHIP: Council on Foreign Relations

GRANTED: amnesty to Cubans and Nicaraguans

USED TO BE: Pro-choice

“However, when Fred Thompson was in the United States Senate, both times he ran for the Senate he ran as a pro-choice candidate. He was against the Republican pro-life plank in 1996, when I was out in San Diego fighting to keep it in the platform. And I think he has to explain much more persuasively than Mitt Romney did why it is that he is now a pro-life.” –Terry Jeffery

People think Fred Thompson is the Reagan reincarnate......he's a John McCain-supporting RINO.

Fred Thompson sucks $&^, Ron Paul kicks (@#

AlexMerced
01-18-2008, 09:23 PM
lol, I'm gonna do what I can, cause no matter what you think are chances are, doing as good a showing as we can is important to winning the nod or going 3rd party

so no matter what we need to make sure we do well on Super Tuesday

acroso
01-18-2008, 10:02 PM
Bump!

Kotin
01-18-2008, 10:06 PM
bump!

acroso
01-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Kotin- I don't know crap about music, but I can hear Iron and Wine influence in that "Kite" song for sure!

AlexMerced
01-18-2008, 10:53 PM
you know more than most if you know who Iron and Wine is