PDA

View Full Version : Help! SC Absentee Ballott

bobmurph
01-18-2008, 09:14 PM
My brother lives in Greenville and wants to vote for RP, but he is at a conference in Charleston this weekend. How can he vote for RP?

surf
01-18-2008, 09:25 PM
dude, call up the secretary of state's office in your state (or check with county) or look it up online.

don't let him go or get his ass back on time if an abesntee isn't available. have him send two people that wouldn't have voted in his place....

bobmurph
01-18-2008, 10:13 PM
dude, call up the secretary of state's office in your state (or check with county) or look it up online.

don't let him go or get his ass back on time if an abesntee isn't available. have him send two people that wouldn't have voted in his place....

Not looking real good. Just did a little research and doesn't look like he'll be able to vote absentee. He told me he had to go to Charleston the other day, and I didn't put two and two together until tonight that he'll be out of his precinct.

I just reminded him via text that he has to get back. Charleston has apparently become his favorite city on earth so it's gonna be tough to drag him back to the Upstate. I'll stay on him.

bobmurph
01-18-2008, 10:17 PM
LOL...

my response to my bro's "Charleston is awesome...blah blah" was

"Vote bitch!"

His response: "Dude, 5 to 1 ratio and 80% are 8s or better and thats not an exaggeration"

...a vote for Ron Paul...or smokin hot southern belles...a true test of the power of the RP message

RSLudlum
01-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Let em know that they'll be here when he gets back from VOTING!!!

Believe it or not that ratio has actually gone down since i went to school at CofC...it used to be about 8 to 1.

steph3n
01-18-2008, 10:23 PM
LOL...

my response to my bro's "Charleston is awesome...blah blah" was

"Vote bitch!"

His response: "Dude, 5 to 1 ratio and 80% are 8s or better and thats not an exaggeration"

...a vote for Ron Paul...or smokin hot southern belles...a true test of the power of the RP message

tell him I can give him a couch in miami in 2 weeks if he gets down to his precinct to vote!

Xyrus2
01-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Preserving peace, liberty, and freedom for this country might be a little higher on the scale than choading up little southern hoochies who will look like the Ron Paul blimp in a decade or two, complete with a big stretched discoloration where there ass decal used to be.

Good thing the women in 1776 were all coyote ugly or else this country would have never gotten off the ground.

And people wonder why this country is going downhill. :rolleyes:

~X~

*Why yes, I am feeling cycnical today*

bobmurph
01-18-2008, 10:36 PM
tell him I can give him a couch in miami in 2 weeks if he gets down to his precinct to vote!

Haha...okay, the Miami couch offer is on the table. I'll keep you advised!

He just tried to play the weather card...unfortunately for him, being from Michigan and very experienced in navigating treacherous road conditions, that shit doesn't apply to him.

steph3n
01-19-2008, 03:49 AM
Haha...okay, the Miami couch offer is on the table. I'll keep you advised!

He just tried to play the weather card...unfortunately for him, being from Michigan and very experienced in navigating treacherous road conditions, that shit doesn't apply to him.

It is walking distance to the 24 hour nightclub district, no car rental needed to have a blast.