PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul has NOT given up, he CAN win, and WANTS to win!

Menthol Patch
01-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Ron Paul has NOT given up, he CAN win, and WANTS to win!

Anyone tries to claim otherwise is a troll.

literatim
01-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Agreed.

defcreative
01-18-2008, 08:25 PM
X2

yongrel
01-18-2008, 08:27 PM
yes!

JimInNY
01-18-2008, 08:28 PM
he CAN win

Wrong. Sorry.

It should be he WILL win. :rolleyes:

Menthol Patch
01-18-2008, 08:28 PM
I'm sick and tired of the trolls on this forum that try to jump onto anything to convince us to give up on Ron Paul.

Lord Xar
01-18-2008, 08:30 PM
I agree..

Trolls have a funny ability to capitalize on ANY stumble and start to raise questions on your own participation...

that is great sign of a troll...

" I don't know if I want my money going to ...."
" I don't think I can support ...."

think about it.

Menthol Patch
01-18-2008, 08:31 PM
Wrong. Sorry.

It should be he WILL win. :rolleyes:

The fact is that realistically we don't have a huge chance of winning. However, what these trolls don't realize is that we did not join up because he had a huge chance of winning. We joined up because we are going to fight for liberty to the end!

It doesn't matter if we have a .01% chance or a 99% chance.

ShowMeLiberty
01-18-2008, 08:31 PM
+1776

Hey, do we or do we not have an imaginary billionaire on our side? How can we lose?! :D (j/k)

JimInNY
01-18-2008, 08:33 PM
The fact is that realistically we don't have a huge chance of winning.

Hogwash. The only reason we won't win is if we let the good doctor down.

Like he says, the message is perfect. He may be flawed and we may be flawed but the message is not.

Positive waves Moriarty! :)

yongrel
01-18-2008, 08:33 PM
I agree..

Trolls have a funny ability to capitalize on ANY stumble and start to raise questions on your own participation...

think about it.

It's becoming all too common on this board.

Luckily, the vast majority of RP's support is not on this board.

Menthol Patch
01-18-2008, 08:34 PM
The trolls don't realize we are not sunshine patriots.

Menthol Patch
01-18-2008, 08:34 PM
It's becoming all too common on this board.

Luckily, the vast majority of RP's support is offline.

You know why? The big government goons are TERRIFIED of Ron Paul.

LukeNM
01-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Go Ron Paul -- nothing less than a WIN! Looks like the campaign just dumped in $500K in mail in donations too!

seeker1
01-18-2008, 08:35 PM
I actually signed on to win, not to join a "you're either with us or against us" revolution.

Menthol Patch
01-18-2008, 08:42 PM
I actually signed on to win, not to join a "you're either with us or against us" revolution.

We can win! However, the trolls are trying to convince people to give up!

Exarel
01-18-2008, 08:45 PM
I agree..

think about it.

+1000. I used to come here and get inspired and pumped up. Hopefully we can find a way to curb this negativity.

We need to stand strong together. This isn't some 4 month season and thats all. This the fight for the long haul. Our resolve needs to be unwavering. This is for our future, not Ron Pauls, he is 70+ already. Yet, he is the one fighting for us constantly. We will deserve every bit of what we get in the future if we don't seize this golden opportunity to give it 110% of what we have. Anything short of that and we'll know who is truely to blame.

You know the media is against us, get over it. Nothing important and good is easy to fight for. They are good at what they do. They know very effective means of hindering our efforts, either via smearing, lying, cheating or simple causing fights on the grassroots level. We can lose to them, lose our chance with Ron Paul, lose our future. Or we can realize the tough fight ahead of us, stand behind our leader, give this fight our unconditional support.

We are in a revolution. We are freedom fighters. Lead, follow or get out of the way.

AtomiC
01-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Agreed.

Menthol I love your posts. :D

fmontez
01-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Ron Paul has NOT given up, he CAN win, and WANTS to win!

Anyone tries to claim otherwise is a troll.

Call me a troll but I think he wants to win but not sure he is willing to do what is necessary to win.

m72mc
01-18-2008, 08:50 PM
yeeeeaaahhh ofc

HE WILL WIN

Exarel
01-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Call me a troll but I think he wants to win but not sure he is willing to do what is necessary to win.

lol wow... you have GOT to back up what you just said there. What makes you think, in your arrogance, that you know more than he does what it takes to get elected. Have you ran as many successful campaigns as him. Unless ofcourse you mean compromise his integrity and win by any means. No, we support him because of his honesty, of his character, of his intelligence. Not because he is willing to lie and say what people want to hear to win.

michaelwise
01-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Here's an extended version of the interview. Good plugs for the next money bomb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1OahTOYpw

Steele
01-18-2008, 09:00 PM
na

rexsolomon
01-18-2008, 09:09 PM
To cheer you up:

The rate at which Dr. Paul is gaining support across the United States is incredible.

The momentum and the conviction of the grassroots that Dr. Paul is the ONLY candidate who can save America is gaining strength with each passing day.

He is at the right place at the right time with the right message and the right mix of character and integrity.

That exponential increase in Dr. Paul's stature with the voting public will be unstoppable by November.

And all we need to do is to continue supporting him and informing those who are still misled.

kaleidoscope eyes
01-18-2008, 09:19 PM
lol wow... you have GOT to back up what you just said there. What makes you think, in your arrogance, that you know more than he does what it takes to get elected. Have you ran as many successful campaigns as him. Unless ofcourse you mean compromise his integrity and win by any means. No, we support him because of his honesty, of his character, of his intelligence. Not because he is willing to lie and say what people want to hear to win.
+100

If nothing else, we know the MESSAGE will win! no matter who bears the torch! Right now the bearer is Ron Paul... I am behind him all the way and beyond. Thankfully I have been awakened, may I never sleep again.

LinkClan
01-18-2008, 09:48 PM

You are an idiot. Winning consists of single minded focus. Ether get with the program or get the hell out of the way! What are you doing RIGHT NOW to further the campaign?
BTW, It's not "he" it's WE!