PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get two 4x8 Ron Paul signs?

JasonCYST
01-18-2008, 07:39 PM
I googled, but came up empty handed. Anyone know where I can get these? Thanks in advance.

piotr1
01-18-2008, 07:42 PM
Where do you live?

JasonCYST
01-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Middletown, NY.

About 2 1/2 to 3 hours south of Albany.

pacelli
01-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Since this seems to be the appropriate place to post this, where would I be able to buy some regular yard signs at low cost without the metal supports? Anyone have a link to the lowest price vendor online that ships quickly? I ordered a bunch from the campaign back in November and still haven't gotten my order.

JasonCYST
01-18-2008, 08:00 PM
Since this seems to be the appropriate place to post this, where would I be able to buy some regular yard signs at low cost without the metal supports? Anyone have a link to the lowest price vendor online that ships quickly? I ordered a bunch from the campaign back in November and still haven't gotten my order.

How many are you looking for? I have a few extras.

berrybunches
01-18-2008, 08:01 PM
I don't mean to hijack your thread by any means but since we are on the topic does anyone have a good list of resources on how to find inexpensive campaign materials? I think will will help the OP as well as me.

piotr1
01-18-2008, 08:04 PM

official campaign lawn signs are a rip off and the campaign does NOT profit!]

i recommend tom at www.ronpaulbumperstickers.com call him direct for best prices.
tell him i sent you;) -peter

piotr1
01-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Middletown, NY.

About 2 1/2 to 3 hours south of Albany.

if you can get up to albany somehow, i can give you as many 4x8 signs as you want.

-Peter

JasonCYST
01-18-2008, 08:07 PM
if you can get up to albany somehow, i can give you as many 4x8 signs as you want.

-Peter

I'll get back to you sometime this weekend. I can probably make it up there next week sometime.

GregVernon
01-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Hmm, I'm also looking for Ron Paul lawn signs. Have either of you in New York had success contacting the State HQ? I contacted Brandon but he couldn't help me much (apparently he is just a pseudo coordinator, or something)

Ara825
01-18-2008, 08:29 PM
My meetup group discussed this problem at last nights meeting. We all decided to get together and have a Sign Making Party/Texas BBQ. We are going to use several 4x8 sheets of plywood and use red, white and blue paint and stencils and then mount them on 8' t-posts. Two people from the group have family with property that has highway frontage to I-30. So we are going to pretty their places up with great big home made Ron Paul signs. Lots of traffic traveling through there daily on the way to and from Dallas.