PDA

View Full Version : Economy now top issue

Meekus
01-18-2008, 07:10 PM
So I am watching CNN and they are talking how important the economy has become as of late to voters. Now, this is an area where the good Doc will decimate all his running mates! Many who criticize RP wind up saying "I do agree with him on monetary policy, but....".

Lord Xar
01-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Then shouldn't RON PAUL do NEW RADIO AND TV COMMERCIALS. They should of already been on this...

Talk about his solution and WHY the others are full of it and just promoting the SAME bad policy..

I am afraid that will all make too much sense.. so as Ron run's "freedom and terorist" ads in California, we'll be worried about the economy.....

Meekus
01-18-2008, 07:16 PM
Then shouldn't RON PAUL do NEW RADIO AND TV COMMERCIALS. They should of already been on this...

Talk about his solution and WHY the others are full of it and just promoting the SAME bad policy..

I am afraid that will all make too much sense.. so as Ron run's "freedom and terorist" ads in California, we'll be worried about the economy.....

I do agree. RP should definitely act right now on this. Monetary policy is by far his strong point.