PDA

View Full Version : Price Tag for Liberty - 23 Million

BeFranklin
01-18-2008, 07:06 PM
That really burns my ass to no end. I try to donate $10 every day and for the MLK bomb I'm going to try for 3 or 500. I'm a student so that's big money to me. I've been dissapointed BIGTIME by the people saying we have tons of money in the bank so it's allllllright, or those saying that the secret strategy is the precinct captains so we don't need any money, or hey I'm only going to donate to the grassroots from now on, the campaign didn't deliver. Deliver WHAT? Victory? Not everybody gets what they want! Ask Rudy and Fred! You want a chance to win, they need FUCKING MONEY. If you want to guarantee losing terribly and being laughed at by the other candidates and the media for weeks, then go ahead and don't donate. Nobody can compete without funds, I don't care how many sign wavings you hold. THEY CAN BUY NATIONAL TV AIRTIME THEY CAN RUN PROFESSIONAL ADS hell they'd probably even run GRASSROOTS ads if they had money lying around. They can send mailers to all of those states they can have offices and GOTV teams in EVERY SINGLE ONE.

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

No other GOP candidate can even dream of that. The field is such a mess that it is a miracle. Fate is handing us, in this election, the best possible shot for liberty ON A SILVER PLATTER and all we're doing is trolling Fox News and half-heartedly plugging a Money Bomb nobody even seems to want!

THIS IS IT. You want your country? There is a fucking price tag - $23 Million. That sounds like a lot, but IS IT REALLY? I mean we're not even trying. Ron asked us to step up and we're on the cusp of letting him and the entire movement down. This is IT. There are no do-overs or fantasyland third party cindarella stories. We're in the thick of this and THIS IS IT. Fuck I just donated $20 dollars I'm so mad.

Where is the FIRE? DO YOU STILL WANT YOUR COUNTRY?

QFTinT - Quote for Truth (in new) Thread

BeFranklin
01-18-2008, 07:10 PM
There is no way that this election season can be won without a national ad campaign. Its been set up that way, its different. Most of the votes you need to be elected are coming in at the same time. It isn't the same type of election, and it gives the media an extraordinary amount of extra power this election.