PDA

View Full Version : Pledge of Commitment - MUST-READ for all true supporters

Ninja Homer
01-18-2008, 07:02 PM
How committed are you to this revolution?

I'm in it for the long haul... for life. There's no going back.

Many here seem to have been really down since the Iowa caucus. There have been way too many negative posts.

I felt a little down after Iowa, New Hampshire, and Michigan just like everybody else, but only for an hour or two each time. This is because of my level of commitment. There's always going to be ups and downs in anything. What am I going to do if there's a little period of let down, give up on it? Hell no! I'm committed to this for life! Commitment gets me through any low times, because there is NO other option for me. I think and hope that most people here feel the same.

When I say I'm in this for life, I mean it. For this revolution to be complete, it is going to take a lot more than just getting Ron Paul in the White House. There's congress, the senate, the supreme court, local government positions, as well as a lot of unconstitutional laws that need to be cleaned up. Beyond that, it is up to us to teach others and to keep spreading the word, in order to guard all that we have accomplished. Not just for us, but for generations to come. As Ron Paul himself has said, the Ron Paul Revolution, this message, this movement, is more important and much bigger than Ron Paul the man.

My Pledge of Commitment:

I will continue to campaign for a return of a small government that strictly follows the Constitution.
I will continue to campaign to keep my and all American's rights.
I will continue to educate as many people as possible.
I will continue to spread word of this revolution.
I will continue this revolution peacefully for as long as possible.
I will continue to stay positive, because that's the best way to achieve goals.
Once this revolution has attained its goals, I will continue to guard what we have achieved.

We must join together and work together, through the ups as well as the downs, and always keep our sights on the end result, working towards that goal. There will always be opportunity to continue this revolution, but right now, the best possible way is to get Ron Paul the Presidency. We have achieved amazing things already, and the revolution will continue!

If you agree with this Pledge of Commitment, say so here in this thread. If you don't, please explain what your level of commitment is.

I don't want you to just agree with this Pledge of Commitment because it's the right thing to do. Take a few minutes to decide this is really what you want and then act.

Ninja Homer
01-18-2008, 07:27 PM
bump

fmontez
01-18-2008, 07:30 PM
[

My Pledge of Commitment:

I will continue to campaign for a return of a small government that strictly follows the Constitution.

That is why I pledge to vote for the Republican Party!!!

DealzOnWheelz
01-18-2008, 07:33 PM
i pledge

AlexMerced
01-18-2008, 07:37 PM
where do I sign make, a pledge site, similar to the money bomb, this will build a useful mailing list in fighting for liberty

part of the pledge join my efforts @ http://libertyia.ning.com

govtpigII
01-18-2008, 07:39 PM
I'm not going anywhere.

AlexMerced
01-18-2008, 07:39 PM
still make a pledge site

Sey.Naci
01-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Never mind.

Agent CSL
01-18-2008, 07:50 PM
I pledge.

AlexMerced
01-18-2008, 07:51 PM

that's what the republican party is supposed to represent but most people running for office don't represent this and this can be changed.

but many places will never vote for a republican no matter what they say, we need be united across party lines to change the country. We need a non-partisan coalition to get liberty minded republicans, libertarians, democrats, constitutionalist into office.

the party is just a tool of perception, let's use it to our advatage.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-18-2008, 07:55 PM
My pledge:

I will support Ron Paul and his message until the day I die.
I will support and promote Ron Paul's independent/third-party run this year.

Ninja Homer
01-18-2008, 09:10 PM
where do I sign make, a pledge site, similar to the money bomb, this will build a useful mailing list in fighting for liberty

part of the pledge join my efforts @ http://libertyia.ning.com

It looks like a nice site. I just signed up. I may work on putting together a pledge site this weekend. Thanks for the idea!

Ninja Homer
01-19-2008, 11:06 AM
My pledge:

I will support Ron Paul and his message until the day I die.
I will support and promote Ron Paul's independent/third-party run this year.

What kind of half-assed pledge is that? If you support Ron Paul and his message, then you support it NOW, and his message now is that he's doing the best he can to win the Republican nomination.

Sorry, but I just don't believe you.

JenaS62
01-19-2008, 11:21 AM
I pledge!

yongrel
01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
http://www.fmw411.com/images/Project1.jpg

pcosmar
01-19-2008, 11:29 AM

What does that have to do with the message of limited government, individual liberty, and sound money.

Absolutely Nothing

Liberty_is_NORML
01-19-2008, 11:29 AM
I have voted Libertarian / small gov't since I was 18.

I pledge.

ike
01-19-2008, 11:36 AM
that's what the republican party is supposed to represent but most people running for office don't represent this and this can be changed.

but many places will never vote for a republican no matter what they say, we need be united across party lines to change the country. We need a non-partisan coalition to get liberty minded republicans, libertarians, democrats, constitutionalist into office.

the party is just a tool of perception, let's use it to our advatage.

I agree. We also need to educate, rather than antagonize. Instead of making fun of people for their positions, we need to educate them about our views, instead of polarizing them into opposition with stupid jokes and pictures of California flying a Soviet flag, etc.

bucfish
01-19-2008, 11:38 AM
bump

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-19-2008, 11:54 AM
What kind of half-assed pledge is that? If you support Ron Paul and his message, then you support it NOW, and his message now is that he's doing the best he can to win the Republican nomination.

Sorry, but I just don't believe you.

WTF. I am supporting him in the primaries! But unlike some of the people here, who seem to be more loyal to the GOP than to Ron and his message, I am pledging right now to support his independent run as well. A small handful of traitors here have said they would not support him if he runs indy.

fmontez
01-19-2008, 12:01 PM
WTF. I am supporting him in the primaries! But unlike some of the people here, who seem to be more loyal to the GOP than to Ron and his message, I am pledging right now to support his independent run as well. A small handful of traitors here have said they would not support him if he runs indy.

Go ahead and write Ron Pauls name in if you want, but you do know that RP will not run as an independent. Ron Paul is wrong on some issues, that is why a party is so important, as a group you act in a manner that has the most support from the most people. That is what a country is, a collective, we don't elect a Dictator.

pcosmar
01-19-2008, 12:26 PM
I had already registered.
http://ronpaulregistry.com/2.0/
Long ago.
I will vote for him regardless of the nomination.
If the Republican Party fails to support him, I will consider the Republican Party an enemy of all that makes this country great.
They have in the last 8 years gone against everything I believe in.
I had hope that Ron Paul could lead them back, but am having doubts.
I will write him in and encourage others to as well.

steve005
01-19-2008, 12:33 PM
My Pledge of Commitment:
Once this revolution has attained its goals, I will continue to guard what we have achieved.