PDA

View Full Version : Please express our gratitude!

shrugged0106
07-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi friends!

I have now heard one of the more prominant conservative radio show hosts express positive commentary on Dr. Paul more than a few times.

His name is Mike Church and he has a great show on Sirrius radio.

The Mike Church Show
Mondays - Saturdays 3 pm - 6 pm ET
Sundays 5 pm - 8 pm ET
It’s conservative analysis of today’s top issues with a biting, satirical wit… peppered with Mike’s original parody creations. Call Mike at 1.866.95.PATRIOT

We need to capitalize on his support now before the fire goes out.

Today he predicted that Dr. Paul is one of the "3 died in the wool, true conservatives" and that these 3 (including Tancredo and Hunter) will most likely be considered in the top 3 candidates in tne GOP within the next few months.

I feel that with a little positive push, Mike Church could be a huge voice of conservative support for the "glorious cause". He reaches a wide audience and his humor and take is very popular, especially among young republicans and independants.

Please take a moment to call him on the show or send him a kindly e-mail thanking him for giving Dr. Paul some exposure. I have called and also asked him to consider getting him on the air as a guest.

Lets not lose this opportunity while it's hot!

Remeber to really show positivity and gratitude in your messages. He responds to that in a huge way normally.

Call Mike at 1.866.95.PATRIOT

or e-mail his producer at

james@mikechurch.com

shrugged0106
07-27-2007, 02:36 PM
bump....please

Slugg
07-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Done...bump

shrugged0106
07-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Done...bump

awesome! TY!!!

guntherg16
07-27-2007, 05:15 PM
That's good news.

shrugged0106
07-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Well, some of your clls or e-mails must be working!! Today I heard the exact same talking points that Mike used that day in his comercial!! I must have heard them at least 5 times today!

Keep on sending the kind commments to him and politely ask him to have Dr. Paul on the show (and call him King Dude, he loves that!) and we will have an interview before we know it!!

Thanks again troops!

Eli
07-30-2007, 03:03 PM
called and emailed.

OURPLAN
07-30-2007, 03:10 PM
E-mailed. His reply was he's working on getting Ron Paul
on his show. He was very nice.

:)

shrugged0106
07-30-2007, 03:13 PM
E-mailed. His reply was he's working on getting Ron Paul
on his show. He was very nice.

:)

Thats the best news yet!! Thanks!!

EvoPro
07-30-2007, 03:20 PM
sent an email!

shrugged0106
07-30-2007, 03:22 PM
You guys rock!

Lord Xar
07-30-2007, 03:23 PM
he really thinks that Ron Paul, Tancredo and Hunter will be top tier??? And ghouliani and Romney will fall by the wayside?

Perhaps, but seriously.. does he belive that...?

They all DO NOT want a NAU and they all want strict illegal immigration (though tancredo and hunter, moreso) etc... but Hunter/Tancredo both want war, so that they might appeal to republicans more on that angle...

But in actuality, THOSE THREE.. in order, Paul - Tancredo - Hunter are my top three choices... I guess I am a 'real' conservative!!! awesome.

bygone
07-30-2007, 04:09 PM
That's a bold prediction.

shrugged0106
07-30-2007, 04:17 PM
he really thinks that Ron Paul, Tancredo and Hunter will be top tier??? And ghouliani and Romney will fall by the wayside?

Perhaps, but seriously.. does he belive that...?

They all DO NOT want a NAU and they all want strict illegal immigration (though tancredo and hunter, moreso) etc... but Hunter/Tancredo both want war, so that they might appeal to republicans more on that angle...

But in actuality, THOSE THREE.. in order, Paul - Tancredo - Hunter are my top three choices... I guess I am a 'real' conservative!!! awesome.

He actually said something like. "Prediction: one of the second tier candidates like Tancredo, whom I dont think it will be, Paul and Huckaby will be considered top tier in the coming months because they are "Rock Solid" conservatives."

He has also been kindly to Dr. Pauls POV in the recent past too, but isnt sure on his foreign policy. (Mikes a wee bit Hawkish)