PDA

View Full Version : My conversation with David Shuster

vadimg
01-18-2008, 06:16 PM
I would appreciate you David apologizing to millions of Ron Paul supporters and Ron Paul
personally for your al-quida remarks, very, very unprofessional and unjournalistic on your part,
how much are you getting paid to do these smear, undocumented, biased jobs?

PS: I will never watch Morning Joe or your little commentary every again.

-------------

Vadim,

Did you see the entire segment or just the short clip that was posted on a Ron Paul web site? The clip ended before I did... take a look at the entire thing and I know you will change your opinion of all this.

Thanks
D

----------

Sorry Dave I did not see it this morning, I usually watch it because Joe sometimes comments on Ron Paul, from what you wrote me
I assume that you apologized after Joe asked you to? if so I am sorry for my remarks though it is still unprofessional on your part
to put ron paul and al quida in the same sentence, even chris mathwes doesnt dare to do that, yet you found the guts to.

----------

I apologized and explained the intellectual exercize that CM and I were engaging in. Perhaps it was trouble to even attempt such an exercize... as I explained. Still, watch the whole segment and you won't feel outraged in the least.

Thanks

D

----------

Thanks Dave, i tried looking for it on the net, couldnt find it except the one that cuts you off,
ill try to look again tomorrow, its strange to me why you had to bring RP in such light.

PS: " intellectual exercize" sounds like a politically biased commentary, oh well what do i know Im the one who has the agenda of promoting RP

by the way what does MS stands for in MSNBC? [Microsoft]

-----

Cleaner44
01-18-2008, 06:19 PM
My email to MSNBC

To the CEO of MSNBC,
I just saw a segment of Morning Joe from the morning of 1/17/2008 in which David Shuster made as outrageous statement, and I quote "Ron Paul, the Al Qaeda wing of the Republican party" while he was talking about the Republican candidates. I am absolutely flabbergasted that any employee of MSNBC would make such an offensive and disgusting statement of any U.S. Congressman. The fact that Ron Paul served his country in the U.S. Air Force during the Viet Nam war makes this even more disgraceful. Ron Paul was honorable discharged from the U.S. military and has the highest of integrity. Perhaps MSNBC should start to use Ron Paul as a gauge for integrity when hiring new employees and then you could avoid these embarrassing situations where people like David Shuster bring shame upon your network.
It is my opinion that David Shuster and MSNBC both owe Dr. Ron Paul an immediate apology. I want to see you take the appropriate actions to make this right. If this revolting situation is not rectified I will no longer watch MSNBC, which is a shame because I love watching Keith Olbermann daily, and I will boycott every sponsor of MSNBC. I will also spread this story far and wide if you do not do the right thing and show integrity.
I am looking forward to MSNBC taking the appropriate actions.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
Well, at least he answered your questions, plus he did a little segment with Trevor today, so you should just say thanks and leave it at that. Maybe tell him you're looking forward to more unbiased RP coverage on MSNBC. :)

wgadget
Hmmm. Must be the Memo of the Week....Link Ron Paul to some kook or terrorist group. I heard Michael Medved liken Ron Paul to Louis Farakan, but then after the commercial he apologized. What's with this new line of crap?

The establishment boggles my mind with its craftiness. Reminds me of the devil himself...

steph3n
01-18-2008, 06:35 PM
It is putting snippets into you head and making the voter remember, they don't remember the apology but the initial statement.

Mark
01-18-2008, 07:02 PM
Hmmm. Must be the Memo of the Week....Link Ron Paul to some kook or terrorist group. I heard Michael Medved liken Ron Paul to Louis Farakan, but then after the commercial he apologized. What's with this new line of crap?

The establishment boggles my mind with its craftiness. Reminds me of the devil himself...

It reminds you of the devil because many are his minions. They've sold their soul for fame and fortune.

And many of the others will end up with a fate not unlike the devil's when the time comes because of their manipulative actions.