PDA

View Full Version : YouTube Comments - I need help

sylvania
07-27-2007, 01:55 PM
For some reason, even aftter creating an account, I am not allowed to post comments at YouTube.com. (I keep getting errors that say I've included a URL in the message even though I have done no such thing. Whatever.)

So can someone please help me. These videos are having a large impact on people. Especially those done by Aravoth. (Personally, thank you, Aravoth. I find your vids amazing and I watch them all the time just to get inspired to keep writing, keep calling, keep going, etc.)

I want to turn these people into campaigners and use their enthusiasm for the camaign.

Could someone please go over there and post messages, like

"The support for Ron Paul is huge. Register as a Republican so you can vote for him in the primaries. He has to win the primaries to have a shot. Get involved with you local meetup group." Or, something.

Many people, like myself a few weeks ago, have NEVER really seen this guy before or paid attention to him and don't know what to do with all the excitement they feel.

I was like that. I'm about as unextremist as it gets. I'm a tax accountant, learning about all kinds of things for the very first time (like our constitution and our history - things I couldn't have cared less about last month). If Ron Paul gets elected, I will be changing my career. That's fine. I'd give up anything to see this guy in charge. That is how passionately I feel about him. (And yes, for me that passion has turned into action. I have donated to his campaign, donated to several things listed here, called Iowans, written letters, just bought banner making supplies, and now will have a backlit sign on top of my car, arriving next week - 300 miles a week in rush hour traffic, baby.)

Please monitor these comments on the more popular videos and keep reminding people of what they can do.

Pretty please.