PDA

View Full Version : Are we fooling ourselves?

chiplitfam
01-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Let's face it. The elections are rigged. Do you really believe that the cards sent out in Nevada last week were a mistake? Do you really believe that a recount is not above corruption as well? Do you really believe that the power behind the Neocons is going to allow the Media to be completely embarrassed by a Ron Paul win? Do you really believe that the media is gambling on the hope that Ron Paul will not win? Do they know something you do not know? That is certainly what it appears to be. So, do we quit? NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! End of story.

Mesogen
01-18-2008, 06:41 PM
This campaign will get the formerly disaffected and disenfranchised people off their butts for the future (hopefully). It will energize an army of people willing to combat this corruption of which you speak. Maybe in a generation we will have a much better handle on our country and this will again be the land of the free. Maybe.

WilliamC
01-18-2008, 06:49 PM
The remnant is fully awake, and will not go back to sleep.

The cause is just, the message is true.

The youth are coming on board, last night at a 17 person facebook/meetup meeting there were 6 high school students ready to start canvassing, eager to get involved in their future.

None can predict the future, not us, not our enemies.

But we do know this.

We will not give up

We will not rest.

We will not stop.

We will not go quietly.

We will prevail.

hueylong
01-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Take your meds, Chip. Yes, we're running against the establishment. And yes, there are a lots of slimy things going on. But -- the elections aren't 'rigged'. And what WE do has a HUGE impact.

HOLLYWOOD
01-18-2008, 06:55 PM
I haven't heard one peep on the NEVADA CAUCUS problems, cards, locations from ANY media, though we bombarded them with info on it all yesterday

Naraku
01-18-2008, 11:26 PM
We're fighting the machine and the machine doesn't like losing.

junior_bacon_cheeseburger
01-19-2008, 01:20 AM
This is about liberty, and like our forefathers who once conquered this land, I WILL QUIT WHEN I AM DEAD.

gaazn
01-19-2008, 01:25 AM
I think the leaders of the GOP want RP to go away.

chiplitfam
01-19-2008, 01:32 AM
You are right. Because when we win we are going to clean their clocks.