PDA

View Full Version : One of the best grassroots ideas ever!!

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 05:42 PM
This was posted in another thread by Dave Pederson, but it deserves it's own thread.

Blimp Money Bomb

The blimp should unload $5,000 in one dollar bills over every city it flies over. That $5,000 would really kick up a storm of media coverage.. well worth $5,000 and we could say it signifies the "falling dollar" of our endangered economy. We could stamp them all with "BLIMP FALLING DOLLAR vote for Ron Paul for president 2008". They would be collectible. Imagine if everyone knew that the blimp would always do this in every city it visited. Many people would track the blimp just to grab some loot. Imagine all the people telling their stories to each other of how they got their "blimp dollars". Imagine the way the word would spread with all those stamped dollars out there in circulation saying:

"BLIMP FALLING DOLLAR vote for Ron Paul for president 2008"

This is the gimmick that the blimp needs to make a phenomenal impact!
Think about how much local and national publicity this will create not only for the blimp but for Ron Paul's economic policies.

We don't have a lot of time, but I think if we pull together we can get this happening in Florida. There are a lot of major cities in Florida. Think about Orlando and the tourists!

AlexMerced
01-18-2008, 05:43 PM
lol, first we have to fund the blimp, then we can raise an extra 5000, but agree that would get some attention. Is there any legal issues with this.

Don't throw pennies :)

Dave Pedersen
01-18-2008, 05:46 PM
This was posted in another thread by Dave Pederson, but it deserves it's own thread.

Blimp Money Bomb

Think about how much local and national publicity this will create not only for the blimp but for Ron Paul's economic policies.

We don't have a lot of time, but I think if we pull together we can get this happening in Florida. There are a lot of major cities in Florida. Think about Orlando and the tourists!

Thanks I started a thread for it in the blimp project section. That way any comments can be collected under one roof pros and cons too.

piotr1
Great idea!!!

Pete Kay
lol, first we have to fund the blimp, then we can raise an extra 5000, but agree that would get some attention. Is there any legal issues with this.

Don't throw pennies :)

Maybe we can cut the amount to just $1000. That way it won't be too expensive. A lot of people have said that the blimp has not gotten the media attention to make it worth donating to it. If we did this then it would get a TON of attention.

jarofclay
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to give things away in our screwed up society. Its a great idea though.

slamhead
01-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Better check the FAA regs before you start dropping things from the blimp.

FAR 91.15 Dropping objects.

No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Thanks I started a thread for it in the blimp project section. That way any comments can be collected under one roof pros and cons too.

Oh I didn't know that you made another thread for it. When I read your idea in the other thread I was blown away at the genius of it. The other thread was starting to die, so I didn't want this idea to get lost.

Dave Pedersen
01-18-2008, 05:53 PM
No problem, this one seems to be working better anyway. Whatever works. We NEED Florida !

Pete Kay
I'm pretty sure it's illegal to give things away in our screwed up society. Its a great idea though.

Since the blimp is independent of the campaign then I doubt it is illegal. A few years ago some guy won the lottery in Chicago and dropped thousands of dollars off a balconey in the city. I still remember the huge news story on that. The crowd was enormous.

NeoRayden
Keep it at 1000 that way it is cheap and retains a collectors value. That way people will want them to sell on ebay and raise more awareness just like the ron paul dollar did.

NeoRayden
01-18-2008, 05:55 PM

No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

Watch out for paper cuts better use worn out bills new ones will slice a person in half.

Dave Pedersen
01-18-2008, 05:56 PM
Keep it at 1000 that way it is cheap and retains a collectors value. That way people will want them to sell on ebay and raise more awareness just like the ron paul dollar did.

The downside is if they become too valuable people will fight over them.. we certainly can't afford any fistfights over falling dollars..

Rebel Resource
01-18-2008, 05:57 PM
These ---need--- to be individually stamped with the ron paul logo.

yongrel
01-18-2008, 05:57 PM
So now the grassroots is brainstorming ways to literally throw away money, instead of just figuratively? Lovely.

FreeTraveler
01-18-2008, 05:58 PM
It sure would do GREAT THINGS for Dr. Paul's image as a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE!!!

This sounds like a great Hillary stunt, however!

Phunbaba
01-18-2008, 05:59 PM
...And then some idiot gets hit by a bus while chasing a 1 dollar bill and the media turns on us!

Unless it was a McCain bus....

Goldwater Conservative
01-18-2008, 06:00 PM
Make it $1776. :)

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 06:01 PM
It sure would do GREAT THINGS for Dr. Paul's image as a FISCAL CONSERVATIVE!!!

This sounds like a great Hillary stunt, however!

The campaign isn't doing it, we are. We spend money on advertising. This is advertising. News crews would be lined up to film this. The giant blimp with Ron Paul's name on it would be all over the news. This isn't wasting money. It's adding value to the blimp.

NeoRayden
01-18-2008, 06:01 PM
The libertarian party had these fake 1 million dollar bills that they used for tax awareness. We could use something like that with Ron's mug on them. However this would not have as much of a collectors value.

Phunbaba
01-18-2008, 06:03 PM
"Ron Paul supporters arrested for littering! More at 6!"

The Lantern
01-18-2008, 06:03 PM

Is a blimp considered a civil aircraft?

And, I guess I am showing my age, but do you all remember that old WKRP episode when the Big guy sets up the Thanksgiving promotion?

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Is a blimp considered a civil aircraft?

And, I guess I am showing my age, but do you all remember that old WKRP episode when the Big guy sets up the Thanksgiving promotion?

I remember that. Wasn't ther a riot?

RonRules
01-18-2008, 06:16 PM
If that's what it takes for the DAMN media to cover the blimp, then let's do it.

One thousand is all you need but, I would actually do 900 X $1 with a SINGLE $100 dollar bill in addition to the $1 bills.

Well advertised ahead of time, with people knowing that ONE of those bills is $100 bucks will drive them nuts chasing it.

Do it over a swap meet or similar event. Not downtown or over highways in traffic!

The creativity of the Paulites is simply amazing. That collective brain beats ANY high ticket campaign manager.

RonRules
01-18-2008, 06:19 PM
"Make it $1776."

I like that.

I pledge $50 to this project. Who's organizing it? Will someone else match me?

I want to pay through www.ronpaulblimp.com though.

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 06:23 PM
"Make it $1776."

I like that.

I pledge $50 to this project. Who's organizing it? Will someone else match me?

I want to pay through www.ronpaulblimp.com though.

The blimp people are already aware of this and this idea is just an hour old. If we rally behind this then it will happen.

I figured they should do it over a shopping mall parking lot. Maybe coordinate with the mall management since it would bring publicity and customers to the mall as well.

yongrel
01-18-2008, 06:24 PM
I really don't see why people are jumping all over this. There are a lot of better ways to spend a few thousand bucks to help RP.

berrybunches
01-18-2008, 06:24 PM
I think its a great idea...better than most others I read. In regards to littering: these bills wouldn't even have time to touch the ground, and if they did they wouldnt stay there long. This is the least "wasteful" way to use your campaign money. Flyers, slim jims ect all end up in the trash.
No one is going to run out in front of a bus for a $1 either.
There will be no riot because we will not be stupid enough to dump it all at once or on just one block.

This is brilliant and is the only thing I have heard so far that I would donate too that is not in my home state.
Please make this happen.

jbrace
01-18-2008, 06:31 PM
It wont be illegal. We NEED to do this. Someone get the ok and start a website and lets donate 5,000! This would be awesome and good media coverage. (hopefully). I'd say maybe even drop it couple days before a primary.

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I really don't see why people are jumping all over this. There are a lot of better ways to spend a few thousand bucks to help RP.

This would get Ron Paul way more attention than a tv commercial and the "Falling Dollar" angle begs the question to what that is all about. It would bring attention to Ron Paul's economic policies because it would be hard for them not to discuss it.

pacelli
01-18-2008, 06:32 PM

I agree. Wonderful idea for a publicity stunt, poor timing. Today is the last day given for the blimp to raise funds needed to fly another month. All of the people with this idea should immediately donate $1776 for the idea, then let the blimp team make a decision based on the legalities.

SolusSLX
01-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Maybe drop the number of dollars in the spot price of gold, then the media would have to report that the amount of money being dropped is going up each time... at the rate of the devaluing of the dollar. ;)

NeoRayden
01-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Even if we cant get the blimp to do it then try the airplanes.

ThisCharmingAzn
01-18-2008, 06:42 PM
wow thats a very very good idea. how do we make it work?

and yea, no pennies, that would HURT

Lou337
01-18-2008, 06:45 PM
These ---need--- to be individually stamped with the ron paul logo.

I know you guys will probably say that the fed is already devaluing and defacing the currency but as far as legality goes...

Isn't it illegal to deface the currency with stamps or writing? I was thinking we could get like a bunch of paper clips or maybe staples with our "ron paul 4 president 08" message attached to some little paper to the bills.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Make it $1776. :)

agree

jawrightbiz
01-18-2008, 06:54 PM
I am usually skeptical in life but I think that this idea is a great way to get attention. To prove the media bias you we will either need to create an event that cannot be ignored or Ron Paul will have to win a state in the primaries. But that is not the point of it. The point is to make an exciting event that will allow average Americans the chance to see that there is another candidate running for President in 2008.

GeneralFreeman
01-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Maybe we should stamp some sort of message on all dollars that we come across. Something like "This dollar is losing value everyday thanks to the federal government's policies. Vote Ron Paul." Well, maybe something shorter and catchier, but this would be a good way to spread the message.

With the rate that any given dollar changes hands, this could spread the message pretty effectively.

*This post is for educational purposes only. The writer does not promote or condone the defacement of official U.S. currency.*

Troyhand
01-18-2008, 06:55 PM
I think dropping money from the sky in any form would be criminal because it would be called "inciting a riot." And with all the people out of work nowadays, it just might do that.

Lou337
01-18-2008, 06:59 PM
I think it's a great idea, just want to know if it's legally safe for the blimp people to write anything on them. Is stamping the bills or writing on them legal?

Dave Pedersen
01-18-2008, 07:07 PM
I think dropping money from the sky in any form would be criminal because it would be called "inciting a riot." And with all the people out of work nowadays, it just might do that.

I think two things should be assured about the method of dropping the dollars. We don't want them to land in the ocean or a large lake.. and we want to make sure they are dispersed over a very wide area so people don't start fighting over gobs of bills which did not spread out. So they should be dropped from high up and watch the wind so they do not get wasted in the water.

berrybunches
01-18-2008, 07:07 PM
I think it's a great idea, just want to know if it's legally safe for the blimp people to write anything on them. Is stamping the bills or writing on them legal?

This is from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing’s (BEP) website:

"Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued"

So I would take that to mean that unless you render the bill useless/destroy it that its not illegal

Ex Post Facto
01-18-2008, 07:10 PM
You might consider pollution or dumping laws prohibiting that as well.

Jerry B
01-18-2008, 07:23 PM
How about sticking at the back of each bill a 1/2" x 1 3/4" return address peel-off label that

has three lines: RonPaul2008.com
Next U.S. President
DailyPaul.com

printed in red and blue on white stock (Avery 18167)

Because it can be peeled-off you are not defacing the Federal Reserve Note.

I recently received one of these in my change.

Or use the next size up 1' x 2 5/8" address labels in order to put in "Falling Dollar" and where and when it was dropped as these will not fall straight down. The winds will take some of them to other cities or states.

Even if the media refuses to give us publicity before the event, they will not be able not to afterwards.

We may want to deliberately pick a windy day and do it from a higher atmosphere in order for the winds to do their work.

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 07:50 PM
How about sticking at the back of each bill a 1/2" x 1 3/4" return address peel-off label that

has three lines: RonPaul2008.com
Next U.S. President
DailyPaul.com

printed in red and blue on white stock (Avery 18167)

Because it can be peeled-off you are not defacing the Federal Reserve Note.

I recently received one of these in my change.

Or use the next size up 1' x 2 5/8" address labels in order to put in "Falling Dollar" and where and when it was dropped as these will not fall straight down. The winds will take some of them to other cities or states.

Even if the media refuses to give us publicity before the event, they will not be able not to afterwards.

We may want to deliberately pick a windy day and do it from a higher atmosphere in order for the winds to do their work.

I don't think we want to do it from too high up. It has to be an event and if you scatter the bills over a long distance then people will have a hard time finding the bills. I think we should really look into a mall parking lot. Mall management might be all for it, because it's free advertising for the mall and people will come to get free money. It would be a good event for supporters to hold a rally too.

I like your idea about the stickers, especially the heavier ones that will add weight.

berrybunches
01-18-2008, 07:50 PM
I am curious if there has ever been a case of anyone getting in trouble by stamping bills?

UKMan
01-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Give them out by hand on the ground when the blimp is overhead. That way you have more control over the crowd, you could do it next to mainstream tv coverage.

crink
01-18-2008, 07:58 PM
I like this idea... run with it

Lou337
01-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Woohoo! it's legal! I like the peel-off sticker idea too.

Dave Pedersen
01-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Give them out by hand on the ground when the blimp is overhead. That way you have more control over the crowd, you could do it next to mainstream tv coverage.

hmm you could agree to dump mall coupons worth $5 in purchases. The mall stores could accept most of that value just to get customers in through their doors. Store ads could be printed on one side and Ron Paul ad on the other. We could buy any coupons back from the stores for about two bucks if they aren't willing to go the whole five dollars themselves.

or maybe five $50 dollar coupons and some smaller valued ones so there is more interest in finding a high value coupon.

Mahkato
01-18-2008, 08:05 PM
This will be GREAT!

Until someone shoots down the blimp and steals all the money. :eek:

Anyway ... it has potential. But it might look a little TOO desperate.

tamor
01-18-2008, 08:09 PM
Don't think there can be anything thrown out of the blimp. The pilots have to agree to safety precautions, I am pretty sure.

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 08:09 PM
hmm you could agree to dump mall coupons worth $5 in purchases. The mall stores could accept most of that value just to get customers in through their doors. Store ads could be printed on one side and Ron Paul ad on the other. We could buy any coupons back from the stores for about two bucks if they aren't willing to go the whole five dollars themselves.

or maybe five $50 dollar coupons and some smaller valued ones so there is more interest in finding a high value coupon.

That's another great idea! Damn you have a ton if them don't you?

That might not cost us much money at all. Maybe the mall will split the cost since it would attract so much attention having a blimp flying over their mall dropping coupons. (though the actual money idea does have more impact).

Pete Kay
01-18-2008, 10:19 PM
blimp!

Soccrmastr
01-18-2008, 10:21 PM
This is possibly the WORST grassroots "idea" ever. You dopes need to stop wasting time with this crap. It's Precinct Captains and door to door canvassing that counts and that is what will make us win.

bolidew
01-18-2008, 10:31 PM
Since we still have Blimp flying, might as well do this.

basejumper
01-18-2008, 10:42 PM
Don't think there can be anything thrown out of the blimp. The pilots have to agree to safety precautions, I am pretty sure.

You can throw things out of aircraft... I am living proof of that :)

I skydive and I know you are allowed to throw things out of aircraft if you take necessary precautions and get proper clearances. Heck I was a witness to or participated in many drops... from weighted tennis balls to ATV's to pumpkins, inflatable boats, cars, bicycles, hot water tanks, shopping carts, you name it and it's probably been dropped from an aircraft.

I like the idea and think it could work but then again people trampling each other for a buck won't make for good news.

PS - Blimp organizers... I still want to jump from the Blimp!!:)

NeoRayden
01-18-2008, 10:45 PM
I think the coupons would be a good idea to mix in if that is the ONLY way they will allow it. However bills at differant values will attract alot more people.

Stamping bills is not illegal some people are already stamping www.ronpaul2008.com on several bills in my area. You just cannot stamp over a serial number or other identifying mark.

Arklatex
01-18-2008, 10:48 PM
This is such a grand Idea I don't care if it's illegal, we didn't know any better! :D I can already see the writing in the history books... Focal turning point in Paul Campaign toward Whitehouse.

dreicher
01-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Heck I was a witness to or participated in many drops... from weighted tennis balls to ATV's to pumpkins, inflatable boats, cars, bicycles, hot water tanks, shopping carts, you name it and it's probably been dropped from an aircraft.

I want to hang out with you sometime!

thuja
01-18-2008, 11:11 PM
lots of cameras!

Drknows
01-18-2008, 11:12 PM
Well you could tape a penny to each bill and do it over a football field or some space wide open.

So the money falls straight down.

derdy
01-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Somebody should get Bernanke up in the blimp!!! His helicopter broke! ;)

http://www.ezimages.net/upload/5MIN/helicopterben.bmp
http://bigpicture.typepad.com/comments/images/2007/09/20/ghelicoptermed.jpg
http://www.jsmineset.com/cwsimages/inventory/55802_CaptCrunch.jpg

Liberty Star
01-18-2008, 11:13 PM
Very creative :)

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-18-2008, 11:16 PM
You can throw things out of aircraft... I am living proof of that :)

PS - Blimp organizers... I still want to jump from the Blimp!!:)

That's not as bad an idea as it sounds actually. Hope it's possible, it'd be pretty awesome.

I am also all for the idea of throwing money from the Blimp, it really is a good idea. Before we do it we'd have to know for sure that it'd be legal though and to what degree. (I mean.. Maybe it is indeed legal to throw money of the Blimp but not legal to mark bills or something like that, we'd have to know exactly what is and what isn't allowed)

And if we do it it'd definitely have to be 1776 USD as someone suggested earlier. It could be an awesome event and would indeed give a boost in both Media coverage and public awareness. I like it!

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Maybe it would also be a nice idea to throw 1775 USD instead of 1776. Instead of the last Dollar we could drop something like "a golden ticket" which would allow you to join the Blimp crew for a day?

Don't know if they'd be up for it and if there is enough room on board but it could get some nice additional coverage to have some kid join the Blimp crew on one of their trips. With some luck the kid would get a whole item on some of the channels.

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-18-2008, 11:27 PM
Well you could tape a penny to each bill and do it over a football field or some space wide open.

And slices people in half when the pennies break free? :p

Peppy690
01-18-2008, 11:29 PM
how about 2008 dollars

born2drv
01-18-2008, 11:31 PM
I've mentioned this idea in the blimp forum before when they were thinking of dropping tea i suggested to dump a thousand bucks with ron paul stamped on them.

i'd even be willing to donate $500 to this idea if someone was actually going to execute it. i'd love to see it happen.

basejumper
01-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by basejumper
You can throw things out of aircraft... I am living proof of that

PS - Blimp organizers... I still want to jump from the Blimp!!

That's not as bad an idea as it sounds actually. Hope it's possible, it'd be pretty awesome.

I LOVE the idea, I contacted them a while back about jumping but it doesn't look promising :(
I even could put a nice Ron Paul advert on my parachute :D http://www.apexbase.com/customlogo.asp

TwiLeXia
01-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Fantastic idea!!!

ChrisInMN
01-19-2008, 12:13 AM
So now the grassroots is brainstorming ways to literally throw away money, instead of just figuratively? Lovely.

That was my moment of 'zen' for the day!

ChrisInMN

Conza88
01-19-2008, 12:15 AM
WORST IDEA ever...
So fken retarded its not funny.

Mckarnin
01-19-2008, 12:17 AM

Blimp Money Bomb

Tonight I spoke to the lawyer, the blimp owner and then the pilots...right now that is where the decision lies. They have to review FAA laws and make sure it wouldn't endanger the blimp's engines and will get back to me in the next day or two. If it is approved there will be a separate area on the blimp site to sponsor something along the lines of: Federal Reserve Note Falls--"It's not like we're throwing away money" (BTW, that line is not mine)

defcreative
01-19-2008, 12:20 AM
That would be AWESOME, they should stamp all the 1 dollar bills with the "Ron Paul for President" money stamps. (I am not too sure if that is legal though, but it would kick ass)

Dave Pedersen
01-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Tonight I spoke to the lawyer, the blimp owner and then the pilots...right now that is where the decision lies. They have to review FAA laws and make sure it wouldn't endanger the blimp's engines and will get back to me in the next day or two. If it is approved there will be a separate area on the blimp site to sponsor: Federal Reserve Note Falls--"It's not like we're throwing away money" (BTW, that line is not mine)

Cool. If you lower the dollars in a bag or box so it is well below the engines then yank on a latch rope to open it up that might solve any engine concerns. Maybe a Velcro flap could be opened this way or a garage door opener could open the side of a box? I'm sure there are ten good ways to release the contents well below the blimp. Of course you don't want to be so high on a windy day that 90% of the cash blows out to sea.. ;)

rmholla
01-19-2008, 12:24 AM
This would be an incredible idea to do over Philadelphia. $1,776 dollars dropped there and then move to other major cities. Dr. Paul is from Pittsburgh so that should make for a good story.

PA is Republican in the middle and Democrat basically in Philly and Pitt. Those 2 metro areas kill the rest of the state in many elections so hitting them would be huge. Philly the city where the Nation started and Pitt where Dr. Paul started <g>

Move
01-19-2008, 12:36 AM
The only issue that I see is figuring out how to get the dollars down at a faster pace. I would say a penny in a balloon, but pennies spinning inside of balloons tend to burst them. We don't want a bunch of people splitting.

Other than that, just try to have a Ron Paul sticker-type wrap around the dollar (vertically, as in from top to bottom, front and back).

Dave Pedersen
01-19-2008, 12:43 AM
The only issue that I see is figuring out how to get the dollars down at a faster pace. I would say a penny in a balloon, but pennies spinning inside of balloons tend to burst them. We don't want a bunch of people splitting.

Other than that, just try to have a Ron Paul sticker-type wrap around the dollar (vertically, as in from top to bottom, front and back).

They could be rolled into tubes and rubber banded.

Feelgood
01-19-2008, 12:44 AM
How bout we do this with each of the dollar bills...can you say writers cramp???

http://youtube.com/watch?v=szvY4g_n8-0

jake
01-19-2008, 12:50 AM
could cause fighting and also be seen as a waste. Why not donate to charity instead?

mikeInAZ
01-19-2008, 01:03 AM

Yep. Maybe a Glendale, AZ football field, or a football parking lot before an upcoming big football game perhaps.

MalcolmGandi
01-19-2008, 01:18 AM
I think this is a friggin awesome idea. There's no way MSM can not report it. Might even make most daily papers. Perhaps we could just stamp the bills, then fold them into gliders (paper airplanes that won't nosedive). Not sure how you'd release them though... nah, just let them drop.

blackbird12
01-19-2008, 01:32 AM
I don't think this is "throwing away" money in the least. I mean, what good is a $5000 ad in a paper that gets buried in the back page and nobody even glances at. Compared to sensationalizing a story that may make it on the front page of towns all across the local area. To me, its a fantastic return on investment.

I know past rallys have lit dollars on fire (todays version of burning bras I suppose). I've posted before that I think a more dramatic showing at a rally would be to have 1000s of balloons, each with a dollar and a RP flier tied to it, and release the balloons in one shot. Each supporter could just tie $10-$20 to their own balloons, and it would amount to thousands of dollars and a story that I bet people would be talking about for weeks to come. Plus, it'd be a great platform to drill it into peoples heads that the dollar comes from thin air, and its eventually going to return there.

btwilli1
01-19-2008, 01:38 AM
In the words of that jerk reporter who interviewed Trevor today... "What will they think of next"

I think the media will find a way to turn this on us. Some old lady got run over by a bunch of homeless folks.

Dutch_in_Hanoi
01-19-2008, 06:26 AM
Bump for a nice idea.

ST0PandL00K
01-19-2008, 06:41 AM
brilliant. love it. do it

I Am Weasel
01-19-2008, 07:25 AM
LMAO it's amazing how much support we're getting. I'm inspired again! It would be nice if there is $1,000 dropped to have Ron Paul for president 2008 written on each bill!