PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up People! Its All Over In 2 Weeks

BeFranklin
01-18-2008, 05:09 PM
Ron Paul needs the money to advertise nationally. It will all be over in 2 weeks. Now is not the time to fall asleep!!!!!!

It will all be over by Super Tuesday. It's never been like this, people, you have to wake up, this isn't a normal primary. A candidate can almost get all the delegates they need on super Tuesday. It will all be over in 2 wakes. WAKE UP!!!

Super Duper Tuesday, Giga Tuesday, Tsunami Tuesday[5], and The Tuesday of Destiny are names for the day on which the largest-ever number of state U.S. presidential primary elections will be held on a single day, February 5, 2008.[6] Twenty-four states are scheduled to hold caucus or primary elections for one or both parties on this date.

The large number of states holding elections on February 5 could shorten, to just a few weeks, the period between the first caucus in Iowa, on January 3, 2008, and the de facto selection of a party's nominee. By way of comparison, by early February in the 2000 election cycle only about 2% of nominating convention delegates had been selected, whereas 2008 will see over 40% of the delegates chosen by early February.

BeFranklin
01-18-2008, 05:10 PM
The shame of it is, if people weren't falling asleep, we have a good chance at winning this. No candidate has a major advantage in a crap shoot like this, but we need to advertise nationally!!!

WAKE UP!

ZzzImAsleep
01-18-2008, 05:11 PM
What did he do with all that extra money we gave him?

affa
01-18-2008, 05:43 PM

He bought ads, of course. Ads generally need to be bought well in advance.

ronpaulfollower999
01-18-2008, 05:44 PM

8 million dollars wont get ads in over 20 states.

BeFranklin
01-18-2008, 05:45 PM
8 million dollars wont get ads in over 20 states.

We are so close, but right at the last instant, instead of raising 23 million, we've raised 888,000. :mad:

AlexMerced
01-18-2008, 05:47 PM
I'm pretty sure we already bought super tuesday ads, I know CA is being plastered on the radio from what some said.

Still RP has said he'll stay in the race as long as we fund his efforts, it's not even about the campiagn actions, it's just about keeping him in the race at this point.

If has the money he'll keep going no matter what the results, we need him to keep going to spread the message.

pooflinger1488
01-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Bump!

faisal
01-18-2008, 06:05 PM
I'm pretty sure we already bought super tuesday ads, I know CA is being plastered on the radio from what some said.

Still RP has said he'll stay in the race as long as we fund his efforts, it's not even about the campiagn actions, it's just about keeping him in the race at this point.

If has the money he'll keep going no matter what the results, we need him to keep going to spread the message.

HA! I haven't heard one thing from Ron Paul here in California... it's only about the "ONLINE" world here.

BeFranklin
01-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Wake up people!!!

politicus
01-18-2008, 07:33 PM
It won't be over in two weeks. In order to win the nomination, a candidate has to win over 50% of the delegates available.

No single candidate is going to sweep Super Tuesday this year. The GOP is too splintered. Romney will win some states, McCain will win some, Huckabee will win some. Hopefully, Paul will win some.

No one will be close to having the 50% of the delegates that they need. For the first time in decades, states that have primaries and caucuses after Super Tuesday will matter. Candidates will be competing in ALL fifty states for every last delegate to bring with them to the national convention in St. Paul in September.

We're in this one for the long haul, a marathon, not a sprint.