PDA

View Full Version : Why we *HAVE* to support this moneybomb...

jenninlouisiana
01-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Ron Paul has a very excellent chance of getting 41 delegates through the Louisiana caucus on Tuesday. As long as we can get out the vote, he's going to win every distict's delegates; these delegates will in turn elect 20 at large delegates at the state convention in February

Think about it:

On MONDAY, Ron Paul breaks another money bomb record. Positive press.

On TUESDAY, Ron Paul sweeps the Louisiana caucus and wins the delegates. Positive press.

On THURSDAY, he has an excellent debate presence, as he always does. He mentions the Louisiana delegates-- national exposure-- just wait for an electable question... "Well, I have secured 21 Louisiana delegates and they will vote me 20 more at their state convention"....

Then we propel ONWARD to Florida where he is suddenly "electable" with a bunch of delegates in the bag....

And then we hit SUPER TUESDAY with all the money and things money buys...

*****DEAN SCREAM******* (me, not him...)

The Money bomb is the beginning of this Ron Paul avalanche!!!!!!!

jenninlouisiana
01-18-2008, 05:06 PM
//

jenninlouisiana
01-18-2008, 05:40 PM
//

DealzOnWheelz
01-18-2008, 06:11 PM
hell yeah MAN we got this if we get the MONEY BOMB GOING

Rebel Resource
01-18-2008, 06:16 PM
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c140/ruizscar/pwr10-curve2.jpg

jenninlouisiana
01-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Bump!!!

ralucelom
01-18-2008, 07:21 PM
makes sense.

PhillyEagles11
01-18-2008, 07:26 PM
Is Paul doing well in Louisiana? I haven't payed any attention to that state at all.

fmontez
01-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Ron Paul has a very excellent chance of getting 41 delegates through the Louisiana caucus on Tuesday. As long as we can get out the vote, he's going to win every distict's delegates; these delegates will in turn elect 20 at large delegates at the state convention in February

Think about it:

On MONDAY, Ron Paul breaks another money bomb record. Positive press.

On TUESDAY, Ron Paul sweeps the Louisiana caucus and wins the delegates. Positive press.

On THURSDAY, he has an excellent debate presence, as he always does. He mentions the Louisiana delegates-- national exposure-- just wait for an electable question... "Well, I have secured 21 Louisiana delegates and they will vote me 20 more at their state convention"....

Then we propel ONWARD to Florida where he is suddenly "electable" with a bunch of delegates in the bag....

And then we hit SUPER TUESDAY with all the money and things money buys...

*****DEAN SCREAM******* (me, not him...)

The Money bomb is the beginning of this Ron Paul avalanche!!!!!!!

Yeah, and you remember the rule about sharing right? Pass it along please. J.k. :)

RonPaulRocksMyWorld
01-18-2008, 07:38 PM
bump

chiplitfam
01-18-2008, 07:42 PM
The Money Bomb will be so big that they will have to change the holiday from MLK to PRP! (President Ron Paul) It will be President's Day again!!!

jenninlouisiana
01-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Is Paul doing well in Louisiana? I haven't payed any attention to that state at all.

The best part is that NO ONE has paid attention to Louisiana except the Ron Paul campaign and so we have been able to fly under the radar.

Ron Paul is the only candidate with a full slate of delegate candidates in every district.

In my district, for instance, there *should* be 90 delegate candidates if each campaign had a full slate.

There are 51 delegates on the ballot and 15 belong to Ron Paul. (elect 15)

We also have 16 of 20 delegate alternate candidates on the ballot. (elect 15)

The delegates vote in 20 at large delegates at the state convention.

Still, it is a ground war and we have been working so darn hard to win this. It looks great.

dkim68
01-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Someone needs to ensure that Louisiana election officials haven't been corrupted like the ones in Nevada right now.

- Triple-check caucus location info for all Lousiana voters is correct
- Triple-check ballot info is correct for Ron Paul and his delegates
- Ensure plenty of ballots available
- Suggest ballot boxes be stainless steel containers that cannot be cut (lol)

jenninlouisiana
01-18-2008, 08:04 PM
They just released the final ballot about 5 minutes ago via e-mail. All's well in my district. I'm pumped. I'm ready for a fight. I will emerge victorious and I will deliver my district to Ron Paul.

Bilgefisher
01-19-2008, 01:05 AM
They just released the final ballot about 5 minutes ago via e-mail. All's well in my district. I'm pumped. I'm ready for a fight. I will emerge victorious and I will deliver my district to Ron Paul.

You inspire me. Thank you.

dkim68
01-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Have witnesses present, document, videotape, record EVERYTHING!!!

BreakYourChains
01-19-2008, 01:27 AM
bump

jenninlouisiana
01-19-2008, 07:45 AM
//

WilliamC
01-19-2008, 08:01 AM
It is going to be so difficult for me to donate on Monday.

I've spent ~$300 this week on slim jims and bumper stickers to start canvassing my precinct with and for a bumper sticker blitz that I already have high school/college students waiting to help with.

Back in August I started a new job with 1/2 the salary of my old job, which causes us to severely tighten our budget for the forseeable future. Why the heck I want to go back to school and take more math/computer science classes on top of my Ph.D. in Genetics I do not know, but the deal is done.

And now, instead of spending all my spare time studying, like I had been doing, I'm all into this "Ron Paul crap" as I've heard it referred to more than once from the wife.

At least today she actually pointed out to me that in our local newspaper they listed the Republican candidates with their delegates and left off Ron Paul.

When I asked her why they might do that her answer was "just to piss you off obviously."

My 9 year old makes fun of me for supporting "Stupid Ron Paul" and deliberately antagonizes me when I'm on the computer (even as I type).

I've been eating oatmeal and Raman noodles for breakfast and lunch for three months and buying nothing for myself but gas to get to work and back to free up cash flow for what I'm spending.

So if I scrape up more than $20 to donate Monday I'll be lucky.

But at least I've talked to half-a-dozen or so people who haven't donated yet and who have at least said they will for the MLK money bomb, so that's something :)

Bilgefisher
01-19-2008, 11:36 AM
So if I scrape up more than $20 to donate Monday I'll be lucky.

But at least I've talked to half-a-dozen or so people who haven't donated you and who have at least said they will for the MLK money bomb, so that's something :)

It sounds like your doing more then most. Keep up the good work and no worries.

Eric23
01-19-2008, 11:32 PM
It is definitely a good day for a bomb. We should focus on getting the word out tomorrow.

ronpauleddy
01-20-2008, 12:36 AM
how come there is no winning LA thread?

billyjoeallen
01-20-2008, 12:44 AM
bump

JustAnAmerican
01-20-2008, 03:00 AM
I'm confused.... I just looked at the official site, and it says the LA primary is Feb. 9th...? What did I miss?

gb13
01-20-2008, 03:02 AM
Buummp!

dkim68
01-20-2008, 06:44 AM
To meet the $21-mil goal everyone would have to donate at least $2200 each. Yikes. Do the best you can people.

Staupostek
01-20-2008, 06:52 AM
One of the numbers I keep an eye on is first time donors. It seems like at times half of the donations in a given day are from first time donors. It is that kind of steady growth (as shown in the chart above) that will either gain victory for Dr. Paul this year or turn into a movement that will sweep the congress in two years. Preferably both.

underdogelvis
01-20-2008, 06:54 AM
The pledge count hasn't been updated since Friday... Hoping Nevada gave everyone encouragement to give some more to get this man elected.

WilliamC
01-20-2008, 06:59 AM
To meet the $21-mil goal everyone would have to donate at least $2200 each. Yikes. Do the best you can people.

Ron Paul has perhaps 200,000 donors so far.

If half of these were to max out that would be.......$230,000,000 dollars.

We could reach $23,000,000 with only 10,000 new maximus outernuts. :)

DFF
01-20-2008, 06:59 AM
To meet the $21-mil goal everyone would have to donate at least $2200 each

Unless the Almighty himself intervenes, we're not going to reach this mark.

But $10,000,000 is totally plausible.

Add this with what Paul's got left in his coffers (around 8-9 mil) and he'll have close to 20 million headed into Super Tuesday.

And ALL the other candidates - aside from Romney - are flat ass broke.

So if things go well Monday, we are in very good position for both LA and Super Duper Tuesday.

dkim68
01-20-2008, 07:12 AM
Ron Paul has perhaps 200,000 donors so far.
Okay, I thought there was way less than that. That's good news. So if all 200,000 people donate at least $105 each then we're set.

Did you hear that people? $105 minimum donation!

TheTyke
01-20-2008, 07:15 AM
I will be maxing out my contribution on Monday!

I am 24 and working at my first real job. It hurts to spend the money now, but I look at it as an investment toward the future. If RP gets elected, it will save me much more than that down the road. If he doesn't, it has helped educate thousands (if not millions) of people.

I myself was inspired by hearing about someone who made the max contribution with a credit card. Although I am opposed to debt, and don't really recommend people do this, I found that act very motivating.

Don't feel bad if you're in a real pinch and can't donate much - but let's all do our best! And remember, if we can get a few others to donate, it probably makes more of an effect than what we ourselves can donate.

For the revolution!

InLoveWithRon
01-20-2008, 11:02 AM
I will be maxing out my contribution on Monday!

I am 24 and working at my first real job. It hurts to spend the money now, but I look at it as an investment toward the future. If RP gets elected, it will save me much more than that down the road. If he doesn't, it has helped educate thousands (if not millions) of people.

I myself was inspired by hearing about someone who made the max contribution with a credit card. Although I am opposed to debt, and don't really recommend people do this, I found that act very motivating.

Don't feel bad if you're in a real pinch and can't donate much - but let's all do our best! And remember, if we can get a few others to donate, it probably makes more of an effect than what we ourselves can donate.

For the revolution!

Good post..