PDA

View Full Version : Truth about Pat Tillman

BenIsForRon
07-27-2007, 01:26 PM
It looks like the media is catching up to what I've been saying all along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQVGcBmyu0 (the interview with Wesley Clark in the second half)

Pat Tillman was murdered, and it was ordered by a high ranking official, probably in the white house. You just have to look at all the evidence.

-he was shot three times in the head by an m-16, obviously from close range, according to the doctor, who the military tried later to silence

-one other soldier was injured, and when he arrived at the medical facility, there were already guards outside his door to keep him from talking the press, this indicates that they were prepared in the early stages to cover this up, which to me indicates that the friendly fire was not an accident

-they burned his journal as well as his clothes and armor soon after he died

-It was known he was against the Iraq war

-It was also publicly known he was going to meet with Noam Chomsky after he returned from his tour

-This occurred months before the '04 elections

All this considered, I believe somebody in the White House ordered this so that the most famous soldier in the war would not get back from his tour and start speaking out against the war, which would have had an effect on the polls.

BenIsForRon
07-28-2007, 04:55 PM
bizump

Looking around on some blogs, it looks like people agree that this could be the thing to bring down the bush administration, as long as MSM starts reporting on it. I mean, evidence indicates that someone in the administration ordered the assassination of a soldier for political gain. Even Wesley Clark said it looked like the orders came from high up. If this isn't an impeachable offense I don't know what is.

dantheman
07-29-2007, 07:44 AM
It's just one more indicator that the Bush/Cheney regime must be stopped. This is just one of the thousands upon thousands of lives that have been destroyed by this tyranny. It's time to wake up, people! Pat Tillman died b/c he didn't agree with the administration. You think if they killed him they won't come after us? We MUST get a man like Ron Paul into the White House.

Start telling people about Pat Tillman. Because if this all comes to light, he will not have died in vain. Not only his life but his death will serve a great purpose on this planet: Exposing the Regime and bringing them down. This could be our chance...

Shellshock1918
07-29-2007, 10:20 AM
It looks like the media is catching up to what I've been saying all along.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQVGcBmyu0 (the interview with Wesley Clark in the second half)

Pat Tillman was murdered, and it was ordered by a high ranking official, probably in the white house. You just have to look at all the evidence.

-he was shot three times in the head by an m-16, obviously from close range, according to the doctor, who the military tried later to silence

-one other soldier was injured, and when he arrived at the medical facility, there were already guards outside his door to keep him from talking the press, this indicates that they were prepared in the early stages to cover this up, which to me indicates that the friendly fire was not an accident

-they burned his journal as well as his clothes and armor soon after he died

-It was known he was against the Iraq war

-It was also publicly known he was going to meet with Noam Chomsky after he returned from his tour

-This occurred months before the '04 elections

All this considered, I believe somebody in the White House ordered this so that the most famous soldier in the war would not get back from his tour and start speaking out against the war, which would have had an effect on the polls.

There is one problem with this idea; Why Pat Tillman? I'm sure there are plenty of those that oppose the Iraq War, but they are not getting assassinated. This conspiracy shit is bogus, you people need to get a life.

Shink
07-29-2007, 10:41 AM
There is one problem with this idea; Why Pat Tillman? I'm sure there are plenty of those that oppose the Iraq War, but they are not getting assassinated. This conspiracy shit is bogus, you people need to get a life.

Uh, duh...famous...

Also, I have all kinds of experience with the weapons involved in his death. I know for certain that you don't "ACCIDENTALLY" put such a tight shot group in someone's forehead without intent.

kimosabi
07-29-2007, 11:03 AM

How about we let the FACTS do the talking!!!

AP: New Details on Tillman's Death
By MARTHA MENDOZA 07.26.07, 7:28 PM ET

SAN FRANCISCO -
Army medical examiners were suspicious about the close proximity of the three bullet holes in Pat Tillman's forehead and tried without success to get authorities to investigate whether the former NFL player's death amounted to a crime, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

"The medical evidence did not match up with the, with the scenario as described," a doctor who examined Tillman's body after he was killed on the battlefield in Afghanistan in 2004 told investigators.

The doctors - whose names were blacked out - said that the bullet holes were so close together that it appeared the Army Ranger was cut down by an M-16 fired from a mere 10 yards or so away.

Ultimately, the Pentagon did conduct a criminal investigation, and asked Tillman's comrades whether he was disliked by his men and whether they had any reason to believe he was deliberately killed. The Pentagon eventually ruled that Tillman's death at the hands of his comrades was a friendly-fire accident.

The medical examiners' suspicions were outlined in 2,300 pages of testimony released to the AP this week by the Defense Department in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.

Among other information contained in the documents:

_ In his last words moments before he was killed, Tillman snapped at a panicky comrade under fire to shut up and stop "sniveling."

_ Army attorneys sent each other congratulatory e-mails for keeping criminal investigators at bay as the Army conducted an internal friendly-fire investigation that resulted in administrative, or non-criminal, punishments.

_ The three-star general who kept the truth about Tillman's death from his family and the public told investigators some 70 times that he had a bad memory and couldn't recall details of his actions.

_ No evidence at all of enemy fire was found at the scene - no one was hit by enemy fire, nor was any government equipment struck.
The Pentagon and the Bush administration have been criticized in recent months for lying about the circumstances of Tillman's death. The military initially told the public and the Tillman family that he had been killed by enemy fire. Only weeks later did the Pentagon acknowledge he was gunned down by fellow Rangers.

With questions lingering about how high in the Bush administration the deception reached, Congress is preparing for yet another hearing next week.

The Pentagon is separately preparing a new round of punishments, including a stinging demotion of retired Lt. Gen. Philip R. Kensinger Jr., 60, according to military officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the punishments under consideration have not been made public.
In more than four hours of questioning by the Pentagon inspector general's office in December 2006, Kensinger repeatedly contradicted other officers' testimony, and sometimes his own. He said on some 70 occasions that he did not recall something.

At one point, he said: "You've got me really scared about my brain right now. I'm really having a problem."

Tillman's mother, Mary Tillman, who has long suggested that her son was deliberately killed by his comrades, said she is still looking for answers and looks forward to the congressional hearings next week.

"Nothing is going to bring Pat back. It's about justice for Pat and justice for other soldiers. The nation has been deceived," she said.

The documents show that a doctor who autopsied Tillman's body was suspicious of the three gunshot wounds to the forehead. The doctor said he took the unusual step of calling the Army's Human Resources Command and was rebuffed. He then asked an official at the Army's Criminal Investigation Division if the CID would consider opening a criminal case.

"He said he talked to his higher headquarters and they had said no," the doctor testified.

Also according to the documents, investigators pressed officers and soldiers on a question Mrs. Tillman has been asking all along.

"Have you, at any time since this incident occurred back on April 22, 2004, have you ever received any information even rumor that Cpl. Tillman was killed by anybody within his own unit intentionally?" an investigator asked then-Capt. Richard Scott.

Scott, and others who were asked, said they were certain the shooting was accidental.

Investigators also asked soldiers and commanders whether Tillman was disliked, whether anyone was jealous of his celebrity, or if he was considered arrogant. They said Tillman was respected, admired and well-liked.

The documents also shed new light on Tillman's last moments.

It has been widely reported by the AP and others that Spc. Bryan O'Neal, who was at Tillman's side as he was killed, told investigators that Tillman was waving his arms shouting "Cease fire, friendlies, I am Pat (expletive) Tillman, damn it!" again and again.

But the latest documents give a different account from a chaplain who debriefed the entire unit days after Tillman was killed.

The chaplain said that O'Neal told him he was hugging the ground at Tillman's side, "crying out to God, help us. And Tillman says to him, `Would you shut your (expletive) mouth? God's not going to help you; you need to do something for yourself, you sniveling ..."

Associated Press reporters Scott Lindlaw in Las Vegas and Lolita C. Baldor in Washington contributed to this story.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/07/26/ap3958728.html

CONGRESSIONAL HEARING NEXT WEEK ON PAT TILLMAN COVER-UP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zutTJofJnZI

BenIsForRon
07-29-2007, 11:52 AM

Look at the evidence. THE most famous soldier in the war going to meet Noam Chomsky, more than likely eventually becoming an antiwar activist, BEFORE the '04 elections. You could say this was a murder by a pissed off fellow soldier, but when you look at all the things the military did to cover this up immediately after his death, you know the orders came from high up.

james1906
07-29-2007, 12:28 PM
i've read that he considered himself libertarian. he joined because he strongly supported the war in afghanistan, but opposed the one in iraq. he was the recruitment tool of the military. they couldn't bear to have him rally against the war.

Brandybuck
07-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Why isn't this conspiracy shit over in "Hot Topics"?

Shink
07-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Why isn't this conspiracy shit over in "Hot Topics"?

Why don't you ask the mainstream media? Ask General Clark. Maybe you don't care enough to look into it, but I know what happens when you fire an M4 carbine rapidly. Get some experience with one under your belt and you'll see that an 'accidental' burst is highly improbable.

max
07-29-2007, 11:14 PM
There are no conspiracies?

I suppose you don't believe in coups, assassinations, back room deals, intelligence ops and the like?

Is it just an oversight that a 10 term Congressman who once ran for president gets no media coverage while some no name from Chicago gets catapulted from Illinois Assembly to "top tier" contendor overnight.

Trust me.....by the time this RP thing is all said and done...you people who scoff at "conspiracies" will have no doubt that conspiratorial forces run this nation....YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT A BARRAGE OF VILE OUTRAGEOUS CRAP THE MEDIA WILL LAUNCH AGAINST RP IF HE KEEPS GROWING.

Then tell me that powerful forces are not CONSPIRING to deliberately destroy him...when you see what the media is about to unleash in coming months.....you will know it was no accident

Revolution9
07-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Why don't you ask the mainstream media? Ask General Clark. Maybe you don't care enough to look into it, but I know what happens when you fire an M4 carbine rapidly. Get some experience with one under your belt and you'll see that an 'accidental' burst is highly improbable.

Hi Shink. BrandyBuck appears to be a cointelpro styled op who always adds the same noise to every thread that has any substance and points out the Bush administration crimes. It has no intention of seeking the truth. It is a gambit of labels and noise to signal distraction. Unfortunately it is not that good at it and easily dismissed once the gambit is lain bare.

HTH
Randy

LibertyEagle
07-30-2007, 07:24 AM
There are no conspiracies?

I suppose you don't believe in coups, assassinations, back room deals, intelligence ops and the like?

Is it just an oversight that a 10 term Congressman who once ran for president gets no media coverage while some no name from Chicago gets catapulted from Illinois Assembly to "top tier" contendor overnight.

Yes, conspiracies exist. Of course they do. Enron is case in point. But that does not mean that everything is a conspiracy.

With regard to the "no name from Chicago"... Oprah promoted him on her show. That is what catapulted him. That and the money she helped him raise. Otherwise, I would probably agree with you.

Shellshock1918
07-30-2007, 08:16 AM
Look at the evidence. THE most famous soldier in the war going to meet Noam Chomsky, more than likely eventually becoming an antiwar activist, BEFORE the '04 elections. You could say this was a murder by a pissed off fellow soldier, but when you look at all the things the military did to cover this up immediately after his death, you know the orders came from high up.
Sounds like negligent homicide to me. Think things out before you hop on the conspiracy band wagon.

A cover up can be used to hide failure or embarrassment, not necessarily conspiracy.

kimosabi
07-30-2007, 09:41 AM
The only ultimate Conspiracy Theory is that there is no Conspiracy...

BenIsForRon
07-30-2007, 12:34 PM
Sounds like negligent homicide to me. Think things out before you hop on the conspiracy band wagon.

A cover up can be used to hide failure or embarrassment, not necessarily conspiracy.

Look at ALL the evidence. Three bullets to the forehead, burned journal, silenced doctors who performed the autopsy, cover up began immediately after he died, indicating that people in the military knew about it before it happened.

And perhaps the most damning evidence of all, Bush invoked executive privilege on the case, NEED I SAY MORE?

AnotherAmerican
07-30-2007, 12:47 PM

That would be the *third* "official story" then, wouldn't it? After "died a hero in battle with the enemy," and "accidentally shot at long range by his own side while returning from patrol through a canyon," we can now (thanks to evidence that a Gold Star mother had to file a FOIA request to obtain!) change it to, "negligently shot *three times in the head*, point-blank(!), by his own side."

There. Mission "Think Things Out" Accomplished.

FSP-Rebel
07-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Look at ALL the evidence. Three bullets to the forehead, burned journal, silenced doctors who performed the autopsy, cover up began immediately after he died, indicating that people in the military knew about it before it happened.

And perhaps the most damning evidence of all, Bush invoked executive privilege on the case, NEED I SAY MORE?
Seems like a no-brainer to me:rolleyes: