PDA

View Full Version : Give Up!

Original_Intent
01-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Many of you have been posting on these boards for some time, and I am here to tell you that the time has come to give up on everything you have worked for here.

I refer to those of you who are trying to discourage Ron Paul supporters!

I will support Ron Paul no matter how bad it looks and will vote for Ron Paul in the General Election if if I have to write his name in!

I will continue to network with people who I have met in this movement and continue to educate others and bring them into this movement!

I will continue to support those who are running for public office who support similary libertarian principles and promote FREEDOM!

So it is you, not us Ron Paul supporters, who need to GIVE UP, crawl back in whatever hole you crawled out of, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!

:D I apologize to everyone else - I so hate it when someone posts with a misleading topic. I guess I am entitled to one after 2000+ posts! :D

Wyurm
01-18-2008, 03:17 PM
I agree with you and concur. I'm a permanent part of this movement.

yongrel
01-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm here til the end too.

RonPaul_SantaMonica
01-18-2008, 03:19 PM
Me too. Viva Ron Paul.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-18-2008, 03:22 PM
I am in this for life!

mstrmac1
01-18-2008, 03:23 PM
My kids, kids, kids.... support Ron Paul... & im in my early thirties

DahuiHeeNalu
01-18-2008, 03:24 PM
I'm A Ron Paul Revolutionary 4 LIFE!!!

BLS
01-18-2008, 03:25 PM
FREEDOM Mother Biches!

JimInNY
01-18-2008, 03:25 PM
I will support Ron Paul no matter how bad it looks and will vote for Ron Paul in the General Election if if I have to write his name in!

hey bro! What's up?

Critter on 4um. :)

Got too negative there for my taste. Even the owner started dropping hints that my comments were unwelcome. Had to leave before I got myself banned or something.

I may be back someday, but I kinda doubt it.

See you around here I guess.

Regards,

Jim

lisajames96
01-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Here! Here!

Oh and yeah that was a misleading title...I was about to put you on the ignore list:D;)

givemeliberty
01-18-2008, 03:27 PM
SHoooot.

This.is.just.the.beginning.folks

aWaY wItH ThE InFiDeLS

fmontez

What if Dr. Paul endorses another GOP candidate? Will you still write in or support Dr. Paul's wishes?

Oh, and good for you about not giving up. Kudos.

nascar
are you praying?
I'm RP supporter, but not a fanatic.

torchbearer
01-18-2008, 03:28 PM
I'm all in until the end!

sharpsteve2003
01-18-2008, 03:28 PM
Ron Paul Can run as the Martian Party candidate and I will still vote for him. If not Ron Paul then who would I vote for. None of the candidates, thats who.

torchbearer
01-18-2008, 03:29 PM
It is a patriots duty to uphold and protect the U.S. constitution from enemies foreign and domestic.
This is a long term fight....

Freemason
01-18-2008, 03:31 PM
All the way with Ron Paul!

acptulsa
01-18-2008, 03:33 PM
What if Dr. Paul endorses another GOP candidate? Will you still write in or support Dr. Paul's wishes?

I'll get his name on the ballot in my state so I can vote for him for president a third time ('88, '08 primary, '08 general). I don't care if he has dropped out. He's been drafted before!

All it takes is a petition.

JimInNY
01-18-2008, 03:33 PM
All the way with Ron Paul!

Greetings Brother.

Original_Intent
01-18-2008, 03:34 PM

If Ron Paul endorsed another candidate, I would certainly have to look at said endorsee. That would certainly carry a lot of weight. However, I don't see anyone either in the running or with any liklihood of running that is going to get that endorsement.

If he did, I would give the person a good solid look and then make up my own mind. I think Ron Paul would be appalled to think that someone would vote for someone SOLELY on his say-so.

Swmorgan77
01-18-2008, 03:44 PM

It ain't gonna happen with the current crop. Ron Paul's standards for an endorsement are probably gonna be much higher than any of ours.

freelance
01-18-2008, 03:48 PM

If he endorses one of the other current candidates? NOT ON YOUR LIFE! I respect Dr. Paul, but I still and always will have a mind of my own. I reserve the right to change my mind, but I cannot imagine anything changing my mind. I've always loathed the current crop.

They're all authoritarians! Not my cup of tea, I'm afraid.

LynnB
01-18-2008, 04:03 PM
We need to stay in this not just for Ron Paul, but for those few who, like him, have the courage to stand for truth and liberty, and to give them the encouragement to seek higher offices. We need to do this now and make enough noise to unsettle a LOT of couch potatoes and disenfranchised voters before our country is completely destroyed.
We need to make sure that NO MORE officials are voted in by the corporate special interests--This mess has gone too far, and we ALLOWED it by being lazy. There are enough alternative media outlets on the internet to find out what is really going on.
I don't agree with all that they say, but if it weren't for people like Alex Jones, and Jerome Corsi, and Michael Moore, to name a few, I'd probably still be a Fox News mushroom-- In the dark, feeding on bull$hit!
Ron Paul for the long haul!

Menthol Patch
01-18-2008, 04:10 PM
I agree! I'm here to the end!

Menthol Patch
01-18-2008, 04:11 PM
Anyone who thinks Ron Paul would support another GOP candidate is a troll from another campaign.

the Winner is (R0N P@uL)
01-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Long Live the REVOLUTION.........

-lotus-
01-18-2008, 04:18 PM
no one gets my vote but the good Dr.

Carole
01-18-2008, 04:23 PM
Thank you.

I will write in Dr. Paul next November if he is not the nominee. I cannot and will not vote for any candidate with whom I totally disagree.

LJHudd
01-18-2008, 04:36 PM
I will be grateful till my dying day - that Ron Paul woke me up - wow, I'm tearing up by just typing out those words. Good grief, where would I be right now if Ron Paul wasn't in this race? Back in la-la- land, blissfully unaware of reality.

I hope Ron Paul wins, with every fiber of my being I hope for a win, but even if it doesn't happen, I will never ever go back to where I was. I will never stop talking about the Constitution and how much I love this Country!

I will never give up, even when these elections are over.

LibertyEagle
01-18-2008, 04:53 PM
Many of you have been posting on these boards for some time, and I am here to tell you that the time has come to give up on everything you have worked for here.

I will continue to network with people who I have met in this movement and continue to educate others and bring them into this movement!

I will continue to support those who are running for public office who support similary libertarian principles and promote FREEDOM!

So it is you, not us Ron Paul supporters, who need to GIVE UP, crawl back in whatever hole you crawled out of, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME HERE!

:D I apologize to everyone else - I so hate it when someone posts with a misleading topic. I guess I am entitled to one after 2000+ posts! :D

HECK YEAH!!!! :D

Mark
01-19-2008, 02:19 PM

QFT

Ernest
01-19-2008, 02:22 PM
Absolutely! Ignore all the naysayers, obfuscators and liars. MANY people have a vested interest in keeping the status quo. Don't ever forget that.

pinkmandy
01-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Another lifer here, too! We ARE taking over! Slow and steady wins the race, we are going to take them down on every front- from their slimey voting shenanigans to the pathetic media control. We are JUST GETTING STARTED!!!!!! :D

ShowMeLiberty
01-19-2008, 02:25 PM
I will be grateful till my dying day - that Ron Paul woke me up - wow, I'm tearing up by just typing out those words. Good grief, where would I be right now if Ron Paul wasn't in this race? Back in la-la- land, blissfully unaware of reality.

I hope Ron Paul wins, with every fiber of my being I hope for a win, but even if it doesn't happen, I will never ever go back to where I was. I will never stop talking about the Constitution and how much I love this Country!

I will never give up, even when these elections are over.

AMEN!

There are ideas worth fighting for. Freedom is at the top of the list.

LukeNM
01-19-2008, 02:26 PM
It seems like a lot of the operatives (trolls) are not here today. They must be following the results of their own candidates.

DXDoug
01-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Even if it comes to not getting the White house , i plan to make sure everyone i know Writes in Ron Paul for president in the general election!
:D
Besides people we have to stick together this only makes since, we can beat them eventually if not this time around. Come General Election if hes not on the ticket we all write in Ron paul and see where our numbers stand, and continue the fight@!

JMO
01-19-2008, 02:35 PM
I plan on voting for Ron Paul even if I think it looks hopeless. I figure a vote for anyone else is a wasted vote.