PDA

View Full Version : Could this damage and hurt McCain any chances of winning?

Give me liberty
01-18-2008, 02:36 PM
http://www.truthinmedia.org/TruthinMedia/Bulletins2000/tim2000-3-1.html

As for McCain’s KLA connection, perhaps the truth about this “closet Albanian supporter,” who has now come out in the open, can help us understand better why the Arizona senator was an even greater war hawk than Bill Clinton, whom McCain supported and egged on every step of the way during NATO’s war on Serbia over Kosovo.

Lest you’ve forgotten, it was McCain who, speaking on public television during the first month of the war, urged Clinton and NATO to bomb the Belgrade bridges, and kill the local residents who were guarding them with nothing but their lives (see “Senator McCain, Clinton's Pal and NATO War Hawk, Is No Hero,” S99-51, Day 31, Update 1, Item 4, Apr. 23, 1999). And it was McCain who tried and failed to push through the U.S. Senate a resolution that would have authorized Clinton to use ground troops against Serbia (see S99-67, Day 44, Update 1, Item 4, May 6, 1999).

And this what also John McCain said

http://www.counterpunch.org/mccain.html

The top war-monger in Congress has been Senator John McCain, Republican from Arizona, seeker of the Republican presidential nomination. In one rhetorical bombing run after another, McCain has bellowed for "lights out in Belgrade" and for NATO to "cream" the Serbs. At the start of May he began declaiming in the US senate for the NATO forces to use "any means necessary" to destroy Serbia.

note this article above is from mid 1999-2000

If by any means This will and would hurt McCain real bad in the
diplomatic section if he thinks he is going to be the next president

And i cant still believe it that the anti war folks in NH thought he will bring back the troops home and still voted for him.

I would hope that Campaign of ron paul has any plans for the Debate
that would bring down you know who, and i hope the campaign would use something like that about McCain, case if your running for office you dont say these types of things to a nation or to its people.

I have been also searching for the video of McCain saying that on tv back then, but so far i haven't found it.

xxxander
01-18-2008, 02:48 PM
The man is obviously bloodthirsty insane moron.

BIRDMAN4PAUL
01-18-2008, 03:04 PM
another event we shouldn't have been involved in, thanks to NATO intervention, Serbian christians who lived on their land for generations were forced out by albanian muslims, helping usher the modern crisis in Europe of to many muslim immigrants

Goldwater Conservative
01-18-2008, 03:07 PM
That's disgusting, and it should torpedo his campaign, but sadly it won't because his supporters tend to be self-described "moderates" who are really the most poorly informed voters and who care more about personalities than issues or character.