PDA

View Full Version : My big announcement coming soon

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 12:58 PM
I'll make a post tomorrow signaling an official time for the announcement. Please don't make this a huge deal, tomorrow I'll give a for sure time for the release of my announcement. Thanks.

Green Mountain Boy
07-27-2007, 01:06 PM
I'm glad you've anounced that you will be making an announcement tomorrow about the release of your announcement!!

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 01:07 PM
You're welcome

JoshLowry
07-27-2007, 01:08 PM
On a scale of 1 - 10 is it a 15?

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 01:09 PM
lol.. uhh... everyone will see for themselves soon. :)

All I'm saying is be on the lookout for my thread tomorrow.

Green Mountain Boy
07-27-2007, 01:11 PM
On a scale of 1 - 10 is it a 15?

C'mon, this isn't any old announcement. This is DjLoTi we're talking about here!

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Internationally known ;)

fletcher
07-27-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm glad you've anounced that you will be making an announcement tomorrow about the release of your announcement!!

Ha. :D

It there a point to this thread?

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 01:13 PM
Yes. Be on the lookout for my thread tomorrow. That's all...

Lord Xar
07-27-2007, 01:14 PM

HAHAHAHAHA... now, that is VERY funny

DjLoTi
Sort of like Fred Thompson, eh? :P

Kuldebar
TEASE!

zomg

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Ok, fine. My announcement will be Sunday, but on Saturday I'll post exactly what time Sunday. Happy? :)

JoshLowry
07-27-2007, 01:17 PM
C'mon, this isn't any old announcement. This is DjLoTi we're talking about here!

You might have missed the original '15' post that inspired a few hundred posts: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=33944#post33944

:p

Johnnybags
07-27-2007, 01:19 PM
Posted by the committee to elect Rudy Giuliani/ Jeb Bush.

Hi, I am Rudy and I approve this demand.

nullvalu
07-27-2007, 01:23 PM
News at 9: Watch our news tomorrow and you might hear some news about when you'll hear some news. :P

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 01:24 PM
oh... we might be on the news... :D

That's def. not for sure though, but, the way things are, I don't see why not...

Ok I got to go to work ppl... I'll see you all around ...

winston_blade
07-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Internationally known ;)

And locally respected:)

nullvalu
07-27-2007, 01:27 PM
oh... we might be on the news... :D

That's def. not for sure though, but, the way things are, I don't see why not...

Ok I got to go to work ppl... I'll see you all around ...

You are the most convoluted person i've ever seen. I'd feel sorry for your girlfriend/wife. "I might marry you, that's definately not for sure but the way things are going I may consider it."

lol

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 01:29 PM
lmao it may not surprise you, but I am totally single. That might change with this, though.... :D

We'll see! If not, I'm going back to Europe next year anyway! lol

Check me out on www.myspace.com/djloti

pazzo83
07-27-2007, 01:30 PM
lmao it may not surprise you, but I am totally single. That might change with this, though.... :D

We'll see! If not, I'm going back to Europe next year anyway! lol

Check me out on www.myspace.com/djloti

Maybe down the road you can announce when you are going to announce when you'll be going to Europe, just maybe?

DjLoTi
07-27-2007, 01:33 PM
That should be around the end of May.

Cindy
07-27-2007, 01:49 PM
Hey DjLoti,

You should send me a PM tomorrow, so I can announce, that you will be making an annoucement, about when you are going to announce this news. ;)

lapi7
07-27-2007, 02:48 PM
We Did This Already In Several Other Threads!

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=8143&highlight=lapi7
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=33944#post33944

A man who states that he is departing but returns to see if a fish has taken the bait he left is simply a liar.

Cruelty is not the attribute of a wise man.

Anyone who enjoys mercilessly provoking others is a fool and those who grovel for a morsel of his bread are even more foolish.

Go your way and feed him no more.

Good news will arrive in it’s own time.

This from a 22 comment poster attacking a 1400+ comment poster.......lol... go back to your yard kid and don't come out until your full grown.

Did you actually read his post? He called the man a liar among other things....obviously ignorant of the fact that that Djloti is one of the long standing supporters of Ron and this website....so NO, his post IS NOT ACCURATE AND INTELLIGENT, but belittling and inconsistent with whom DJloti really is.

My good friend, here is a parable:

There was once a man who sought the correct time.
He inquired of two different men who both answered his inquiry correctly.
He believed one of them but not the other.

Hostility is a poor substitute for insight my friend.
When a person is at war with you there can still be peace provided you are not at war with them. Just refuse to show up for the battle and there can be none. This is one of the greatest acts of courage any human being can employ. Overcome your enemies with love, for it's power is stronger than the force of arms.

I am in good company with others who told the Truth and were hated and killed for it.

People who hate the Truth respond in fear and hatred because the Truth reflects back to them their innermost being.

As my teacher taught only the very few who truly sought Truth so should any man speak as he has learned.

I would rather hear one sentence of Truth than a treatise of waste.

A wise man does not measure his wisdom in words but rather in content.

The less a man knows, the more he will talk.

Speak on as you wish but for me the matter bears no further discussion…

I wish for you only the best in your life DisabledVet...

JoshLowry
07-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Please take it to private messages.