PDA

View Full Version : MAP of Grassroots WILDFIRE of Ron Paul CommonSense flyers

WRellim
01-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Look what you all are doing...

Visit ManOfCommonSense.com (http://www.manofcommonsense.com/) again and click on the MAPS tab to see for yourself how this has spread NATIONWIDE in only a few days! (The website only went live on Tues Jan 15th at 6AM CST).

This is phenomenal folks! YOU, the Grassroots have decided you REALLY LIKE these flyers! -- And that together we're going to MOVE this campaign forward -- if we have to drag the "official campaign" along kicking and screaming behind us!

Don't be left behind! JOIN US in getting these powerful flyers out to the public ASAP!

Jobarra
01-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Map isn't working for me. Loading with errors.

BTW, you may want to add Jan 30th(Mobile County, AL) to your list of dates of primaries. All precincts for us are open on Jan 30th and only one is open on Feb 5th when the rest of the state is voting. Baldwin County has one open on Jan 30th and all open on Feb 5th.

rallymewrx
01-18-2008, 04:45 PM
got a few calls today from friends that saw fellow supporters at U South Alabama today.
anyone know how that went?

Jobarra
01-18-2008, 04:58 PM
got a few calls today from friends that saw fellow supporters at U South Alabama today.
anyone know how that went?
Probably my meetup group. I couldn't go due to trying to get my canvassing literature put together(looks like I'll have to take a few hours tomorrow to do this though now) and also some other things I have to do around the house. Someone was going to have free lunches at a local Subway shop for registering to vote and of course they were also going to have Ron Paul lit to hand out. The shop owner cut a small deal with the meetup organizers, but it was still $5 a meal. He was going to cover the first 25 meals. I was kind of worried because they mentioned it to a major local radio station today and several others. All I could think of was 300 college students showing up and then getting miffed at Ron Paul because there was no free lunch after the first 50 or so. I'm wondering how it went though.

WRellim
01-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Map isn't working for me. Loading with errors.

BTW, you may want to add Jan 30th(Mobile County, AL) to your list of dates of primaries. All precincts for us are open on Jan 30th and only one is open on Feb 5th when the rest of the state is voting. Baldwin County has one open on Jan 30th and all open on Feb 5th.

Site was REALLY busy during past hour.

If your date isn't in the mix (and Jan 30th isn't) then there is a "NO DATE" one where you can easily add your own text in (by hand/marker or tape/glue a printered date) before you make photocopies.

Jobarra
01-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh sorry, guess I missed the No Date. FYI, I'm using IE7 on XP and the site layout is way off.

NoxTwilight
01-18-2008, 05:18 PM
Yeah these are great flyers and while my meet up leader wants to only use slim jims (well we do have a lot) I am going to use these as well. They really are very good.

WRellim
01-18-2008, 06:43 PM
Oh sorry, guess I missed the No Date. FYI, I'm using IE7 on XP and the site layout is way off.

WOW, MSIE really did that kinda funky didn't it... (Sorry, I *did* check the layout in IE, but that was before the addition of the tabs -- and I'm a FireFox & Opera user... I avoid MSIE like the plague that it is.):eek:

But it's fixed now!:cool:

Trigonx
01-18-2008, 06:47 PM
bump