PDA

View Full Version : My Response to Another Forum's Presidential Poll Thread

cyrax
01-18-2008, 01:50 PM
I voted for Hillary.
I live to see the day when all citizens get more money stolen from them so they can pay for someone else's health care. I live to see the day when those scumbags who don't want their money stolen from them go to jail for not obeying the government. Those people will need to wake up. The government knows how to spend your money better than you do. Fools.
Or not...
I voted for McCain.
I live to see the day when all citizens get to fear the next bad country and the next wave of terrorist attacks. It's almost here!!! I live to see the day when our children are still meddling in the Middle East because every good American knows that we can solve their problems better than they can. After all we are the USA, the greatest country on Earth. And most of all we need to stay on the offensive because we wouldn't want a nation attacking us at any moment. It could happen at any moment. The Mexicans surprised us over 150 years ago but that hasn't stopped us from being over prepared.
Or not...
I voted for Ron Paul.
I live to see the day when Americans can take the money they earned and invest it where they want to. I live to see the day when we can have a good defense and relations with others without overspending and pushing our agenda. I want see liberty and our government respecting us again, the ones who it serves and not visa versa. It may be a dream but god dammit MLK had one too.

---

Don't forget to donate on the 21st people!