PDA

View Full Version : Paul a Billionair Oiler????

jlizgar
01-18-2008, 12:05 PM
OK, I own a Ron Paul group over at cafemom.com and one of the newest members made a comment about why do we need to donate to Paul so much, that she heard from her mother in law that Paul is a billionaire oiler??WTF???
Completly BS but I am just floored because ive never heard that claim from anyone before...I asked where her MIL got the info and she hasnt answered me yet...ill be curious to find out where she heard such BS from.
Have any of you ever heard this before???

Liz :)

NoMoreApathy
01-18-2008, 12:07 PM
I think she's thinking of Perot, and doesn't realize it.

Jordan
The oil man ran in 2000 and 2004.

Paul is a doctor and congressman.

Grandson of Liberty
OK, I own a Ron Paul group over at cafemom.com and one of the newest members made a comment about why do we need to donate to Paul so much, that she heard from her mother in law that Paul is a billionaire oiler??WTF???
Completly BS but I am just floored because ive never heard that claim from anyone before...I asked where her MIL got the info and she hasnt answered me yet...ill be curious to find out where she heard such BS from.

LOL . . .so we DO have a billionaire! :p

jlizgar
I think she's thinking of Perot, and doesn't realize it.

Maybe, ill have to go ask her if she is just simply mistaken!

bp2519
01-18-2008, 12:08 PM
I believe personal wealth must be disclosed to the FEC and Ron is worth somewhere between 1.5 and 3 million.

Highstreet
01-18-2008, 12:08 PM
one of many ways to undermine Paul's integrity, vitrue as a common man, and any other way they can divide us over petty collectivism.

First it's race
Now it's class
Next it should be gender.....they will find a way to slander Paul as a massoginist.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-18-2008, 12:09 PM
Sounds to me like she is getting Perot and Paul mixed up. Cannot say I blame her since Paul has a lot of excitement around his campaign, The media seems to always throw in the "third party run" line whenever Ron is on TV for more than 5 seconds and Dr. Paul is from Texas. I guess to some people it might be confusing.

ShowMeLiberty
01-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Country doctor who sometimes treated people for free + Congressman who doesn't use his entire budget, who is not participating in the pension program = oil billionaire?

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha!

gb13
01-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Maybe, ill have to go ask her if she is just simply mistaken!

I think you'll have to tell her that she is simply mistaken.

jlizgar
01-18-2008, 12:12 PM
Country doctor who sometimes treated people for free + Congressman who doesn't use his entire budget, who is not participating in the pension program = oil billionaire?

ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha!

Trust me, I know how ridiculous the claim is.... I just dont want her tainting anyone in my group with such BS...I really think she is confused with Perot now that I think about it, at least I friggin hope so!

steph3n
01-18-2008, 12:13 PM
Trust me, I know how ridiculous the claim is.... I just dont want her tainting anyone in my group with such BS...I really think she is confused with Perot now that I think about it, at least I friggin hope so!

Perot is not an oiler either tho, he was electronics.

Now, Bush.....he was a wannabe oiler, and cheney IS.

jlizgar
01-18-2008, 12:13 PM
I think you'll have to tell her that she is simply mistaken.

Your very right! Im just so boggled....NEVER heard anyone say such a thing about Paul, it caught me seriously off guard!

NoMoreApathy
01-18-2008, 12:21 PM

She's probably just mixing Bush and Perot together in her mind. Both being from TX and all.

Some people really are just THAT STUPID.

EDIT: Well, of course Bush isn't FROM Texas. But I'm sure most sheep think he is because he clears brush there.

libertarian4321
01-18-2008, 12:26 PM

Someone should tell Ron about his billions, lol.

steph3n
01-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Someone should tell Ron about his billions, lol.

I checked the texas unclaimed property listing, sadly he doesn't have any oil rigs laying around out in the gulf waiting to be claimed :(

constituent
01-18-2008, 12:28 PM

didn't he get his start by inventing the twisty-tie or was someone tellin' tales out of school?

pacelli
01-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Next it should be gender.....they will find a way to slander Paul as a massoginist.

I'm sure they will invent a fake former patient who accused Paul of malpractice or worse.