PDA

View Full Version : Precinct Leader bomb has already been started, READ More

sharpsteve2003
01-18-2008, 11:36 AM
I started this on Jan 8th. Maybe we can get this going better. We more than doubled the number of Leaders in the First week. By Jan 15th we had 7932. If no one is Precinct leader in your Precinct, then whatever you can do is better than no one doing anything. The more supporters you can get the more help you may have. Every Ron Paul voter needs to be in this database. It could help show our numbers and could help verify votes if necessary.

FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY!

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! CALLING ALL WILLING, TO JOIN THE REVOLUTION!
RON PAUL PRECINCT LEADER BOMB IS UNDER WAY! SIGN UP NOW! BOMBING WILL CONTINUE UNTIL SUPER TUESDAY Feb 5th!
Ron Paul Grassroots Central (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/signup.php?r=sharpsteve2003@yahoo.com)

OK now that I have your attention. This is the time to sign up! We have had bombs, blimps and banners. Videos, phone calls, and letters. Sign waves, marches and tea parties. All to spread Ron Paul's message of FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY! And we have done a AMAZING JOB! They told us it couldn't be done, and we said "WATCH US!" They paid no attention when we broke records. We Pulled in over 10% in a CAUCUS and FOX WON'T EVEN TALK TO US!

Now lets set another NEW RECORD. I'm not sure it even exists, but we will just have to set the bar then. LARGEST VOLUNTEER CAMPAIGN. The money raised chart can become a volunteer chart as we watch the numbers go up. The total on the site right now (which you can see if you sign up) is at 3005 7:52 AM EST Jan 8th 2008.

The only thing you need to do is sign up with the campaign to be a PRECINCT LEADER, Ron Paul Grassroots Central (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/signup.php?r=sharpsteve2003@yahoo.com) and get others to sign up. Other than that, just keep doing what your doing spreading the message of FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY! and sign in to update your progress. This way the campaign can know what has been covered, and what needs to be done, who is a supporter, and who wants to join the fun! That is the best way to get more volunteers, because once you hear Ron Paul's message, (not all can) your hooked and want to spread the word about a Humble Dr who wants to save America with his message of FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY!

So do what you do best, and spread the word the PRECINCT LEADERS BOMB IS UNDERWAY! Make a video, create a web site, pass out slim jims, wave a sign, tell a friend, organize, drop Precinct INFO Bombs, join a Meet-up, get a bumper sticker, paint your car, be a walking billboard for Ron Paul and THE MESSAGE OF FREEDOM, PEACE!, SECURITY!

Sign up here:Ron Paul Grassroots Central (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/signup.php?r=sharpsteve2003@yahoo.com)

sharpsteve2003
01-18-2008, 12:13 PM
self bump

sharpsteve2003
01-18-2008, 03:52 PM
Please do this now if you haven't joined yet!

Yom
01-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Just signed up.

jrich4rpaul
01-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Active Precinct Leaders DOUBLE the vote:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=92921

FreeTraveler
01-18-2008, 04:37 PM
There's even a thread for shy people to be precinct captains!

jrich4rpaul
01-18-2008, 04:43 PM
There's even a thread for shy people to be precinct captains!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=89676

It works for shy as well as busy people who just don't have time to canvass. I've heard from people who have too many commitments at home to be able to get out there for hours day, and appreciate the letter writing idea.

sharpsteve2003
01-18-2008, 11:49 PM
bump

RonPaulCult
01-19-2008, 04:52 AM
bump

sharpsteve2003
01-19-2008, 11:04 AM
We lost some numbers with the Glitch yesterday so we need to get this going bigtime.

kyleAF
01-19-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm in if someone can relate to me that it's legal for an active duty military officer to participate in such things...

My understanding is that USC Title 10 and the UCMJ prohibit this level of partisan political work (as if it's not my JOB to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign AND domestic)

I'd LOVE to sign up though...

sharpsteve2003
01-20-2008, 01:37 AM
Not sure of the rules on that. Guess you could ask. I thought you just couldn't do it in your uniform but I was never in the Military so I don't know.

Thank You for you service.

Highstreet
01-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Bump for those who haven't signed up yet.

sharpsteve2003
01-20-2008, 06:23 PM
We will win using this if we choose. If not then we Loose

Sey.Naci
01-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Wonderful OP.

nc4rp
01-20-2008, 06:45 PM
i think its been proven Precinct leaders get about double the vote. im already in.

tcindie
01-21-2008, 11:53 AM
Join us, or die.

Will Vincent
Minnesota Precinct Leader: Hugo W-1 P-1

:)

tcindie
01-21-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm in if someone can relate to me that it's legal for an active duty military officer to participate in such things...

My understanding is that USC Title 10 and the UCMJ prohibit this level of partisan political work (as if it's not my JOB to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign AND domestic)

I'd LOVE to sign up though...

I think it would make a strong statement, and if anyone tried to bring you up on charges for it, you have a decent defense in that you are "only doing what you swore to do -- protect the constitution"

To really know the technincality of it, I have to refresh my memory on the UCMJ though, I've been out of the service since 2000.

EDIT: According to DoD directive 1344.10 you would be correct that you can't participate in any "official" capacity, which I suppose technically precinct leader could be construed as an official participation... However, it also says that active duty personnel are not allowed to make contributions to the campaign of any fellow military personnel or federal employee (of which a congressman would be.)