PDA

View Full Version : My precinct handout....

shadowhooch
01-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Just thought I'd share what I'm putting on every door in my precinct and handing out at the polling place....

THIS MAY BE OUR ONLY CHANCE…….

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE with a flawless 20 year Congressional record of never voting to raise your taxes, never voting for an unbalanced budget, never voting for a personal pay raise, never pandering to lobbyists, and never voting against 2nd Amendment gun rights.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE that introduced legislation allowing for full $ for $ tax credits on all your medical expenses and proposed bills repealing taxes on your tips, your inheritance, and your social security earnings.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE that is a Medical Doctor with direct experience in the healthcare industry to understand how to fix it.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE that will address the immigration issue by reducing the incentives to come here illegally by denying amnesty, denying taxpayer-funded benefits, and by ending birthright citizenship for illegal aliens.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE that will end the wasteful giving away of billions of your tax dollars to other countries when we have needs here.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE that will stay focused on hunting down the specific groups and individuals responsible for terrorist attacks instead of being distracted with costly nation building and policing of the world.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE with a sensible foreign policy that will save the taxpayer nearly a Trillion dollars a year by bringing our troops home from the 700 bases scattered across 130 countries around the world.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE with a plan to fund Social Security with the reduced overseas spending. Other candidates’ solutions are to raise taxes, lower benefits, or increase the age of eligibility. Those are not solutions; those are betrayals.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE that is dedicated to reducing the scope of the Federal government and returning responsibilities like Education back to the parents, the local communities, and the states. Most problems are better addressed at lower levels rather than going through layers and layers of Federal bureaucracy.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE that will phase out the Income Tax and will replace it with nothing. The Income Tax currently represents only 1/3 of the Federal government’s revenue – so it is possible. Imagine the boost to our economy and your pocket book!!!

IT ONLY TAKES YOUR VOTE.
Please vote Ron Paul for President in the Feb 5th Republican Primary.

It is formated in Word much better than shown here and includes a picture of Ron Paul. Good luck to y'all in your precinct canvassing!!!!

ShowMeLiberty
01-18-2008, 11:24 AM
That's great! Very good "sound bite" statements to get people thinking. Thanks for sharing!