PDA

View Full Version : Lets start our own 3rd party!! A legit party which could stand up against the other 2

cortiz
01-18-2008, 09:41 AM
Why not take this movement and start a Ron Paul party....We have all the right messages, we could be called the Grass Roots party or the Peoples party or any number of different names.. We cant stop here there is a real revolution brewing we either do it now with our brains and sweat or it will be a bloody revolution if we wait to long..But what the hay what do you think?

me3
01-18-2008, 09:42 AM
I think you have only 2 missions right now.

Signing up as a Precinct Captain and start canvassing

Promoting the MLK Money Bomb

RPinSEAZ
01-18-2008, 09:45 AM
How about the "Real Republican" Party.

robert4rp08
01-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Freedom Party or Revolution Party

jdmetz
01-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Do you think the existing 3rd parties aren't successful because they don't try? The vast majority of the voting public simply will not vote for a 3rd party. Even if 95% of people liked the 3rd party candidate best, they don't believe a 3rd party can win and won't vote for the candidate. :(

RPinSEAZ
01-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Do you think the existing 3rd parties aren't successful because they don't try? The vast majority of the voting public simply will not vote for a 3rd party. Even if 95% of people liked the 3rd party candidate best, they don't believe a 3rd party can win and won't vote for the candidate. :(

The only way for a third party to gain legitimacy is through electing local and state leaders before it attempts national politics. The ballot laws need to be changed in many states also because in many states there are three columns of candidates...

Democrats | Republicans | Other

sharpsteve2003
01-18-2008, 10:09 AM
In some ways I hope Ron Paul does end up running third party so we can bring an end to both parties that are too corrupt to fix. I would love to see Ron Paul debate both parties and wipe the floor with them.

Richie
01-18-2008, 10:11 AM
How about the Libertarian Party?

oh wait

cortiz
01-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Dr. Paul has started a True MOVEMENT and we as his followers owe it to us and our children to keep the sno ball moving.. His message is very popular just not mainstream yet but with some persistance it could become the norm..Again look at how George Bush got elected....There are a number of people waking up and it is up to us to keep waking more people up...They might not be up in time for the 08 election but it cant stop there...We the Paul faithfull have made the grassroots viable again...How many canidates have a blimp paid for by the grassroots, how bout huge money bombs from people like you and me. The fight does not end in 08 it starts in 08, we need to keep doing what we are doing and change these blood suckers to do the bidding of the people..Keep the internet the way it is, this is the last means of free speech and assembly..If we were to rely on the mainstream media we would have thought Paul was done a long time ago, but because we can assemble over the internet we know that our cause is picking up steam each and every day...Take care and may Ron Paul be with you....:)

colin1
01-18-2008, 10:12 AM
Third parties have no chance in the American political system. You will submit your vote for the approved candidate of the bi-factional ruling party. A thirdy party run for Ron is just a waste of time and resources and talk of it diverts us from the ultimate goal of getting Ron the nomination. Let's focus on that goal.

AlexMerced
01-18-2008, 10:13 AM
one step at a time, we're re-evaluate our goals after super tuesday, till full steam ahead to sweeping sunper tuesday precinct captains

cortiz
01-18-2008, 10:29 AM
I simply want for good honest people who have a great message to spread to have every oppurtunity to do so.. You are right the two party system is a sham! Does that mean I should accept it, NO.. Right now Dr. Paul is my primary vested interest and I will continue to push him to all that inquire and even plenty that dont. But in order for a revolution of ideas to occur we must continue to do what we are doing and not fizzle out if he does not get the nomination. I am looking a the big picture, I want future candiates to say proudly I am a RON PAUL type of leader like they say about Reagan......Take care bro....:)