PDA

View Full Version : March For Life

jlizgar
01-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Are any of you going to the March for Life in D.C. next week? I live right outside of D.C. and im sooo excited to be going to this. Its a SUPER opprotunity to display Pauls prolife stance to hundreds of thousands of people...this thing is supposed to be HUGE! Im going to have my baby boy on my back and a beach bag full of slim jims and fliers and bumperstickers to pass out....I cant wait!

Liz :)

wgadget
01-18-2008, 09:23 AM
Nope, but going to one in Atlanta!

jlizgar
01-18-2008, 09:24 AM
Here is the info I got in my email from the campaign....

January 17, 2008

I would like to invite every volunteer in the D.C. area to join me in passing out materials promoting Dr. Paul during the upcoming "March for Life" in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday, Jan. 22. We will be meeting at our home base, the Smithsonian Metro Station, at 8 AM. The latest you can arrive is 9 AM, but we need a core group of at least 10-15 to be there by 8 so we can get properly set-up. Please email me (Michael@RonPaul2008.com) if you can be there by 8am.

Slim Jims, banners, signs, and other materials will be heavily supplied at the metro. The Smithsonian station will also serve as home base for us.

The hallmark of this campaign is grassroots creativity. So, I encourage people to make banners, print out material, or bring anything we can use to spread Dr. Paul's message. It never hurts to have extra supplies on hand.

Here are some things to remember:

• Bring a backpack to hold Slim Jims and other materials.
• Any volunteer-created banners need to be pro-life themed.
• Due to limited parking, I suggest either taking the metro and parking there or riding together in groups.

There will be a Conference Call tonight at 7:00 pm to go over all the details. The number is 202-349-0402, and the access code is 7206.

Also, please email me your name and phone number and I will put you on our email list for updates.

Thanks for all your hard work and effort on behalf of Dr. Paul. This is the best chance for us to positively influence the pro-life community. Remember to read over Dr. Paul's position if you are unfamiliar with it and be ready to answer questions. We look forward to spreading his pro-life message of peace, freedom, and prosperity at this year's March for Life. America is going through some tough times, but we have the answer and the man. Let's make Dr. Paul proud!

Michael Kraemer
Michael@RonPaul2008.com
Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign Committee

The BEST way to help our campaign, starting now, is by becoming a Precinct Leader.
Voters.RonPaul2008.com

*For those already responding to Jack or Mike I may already have your contact information, but I still need some phone numbers.

** At this event, we are solely trying to present Dr. Paul's position on Life. It is a pro-life rally and we are therefore talking about his stance on that issue. Everyone has their area of concern, but this is a day to spread Dr. Paul's unique, constitutional pro-life message. If you need to brush up on his stance, you can find the information here:
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/life-and-liberty/
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/files/ProLifeSlimJim.pdf
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/topic.php?id=21

jlizgar
01-18-2008, 09:33 AM
Nope, but going to one in Atlanta!

Awesome, have fun! These events are great places to gain the support of the prolife community...really play up that Paul is an OB/GYN and his prolife record!

Liz :)

jlizgar
01-18-2008, 09:46 AM
I cant be the only person in the D.C. area on here!
Anyone else???

jlizgar
01-18-2008, 11:29 AM
bump