PDA

View Full Version : Macain saying we have to stop Printing money?What?

gandhi08
01-18-2008, 04:13 AM
I dont know if you guys caught this. There was a short bit on Macain on the economic issues on AC360 thrusday night. Jan 17th.

And he went (paraphrasing)... We can talk all about taxes but we have to stop spending (sound like)... And then Lo and Behold... We have to stop printing more money. I went WHAT? Is that really macain?

I had to see it again. They repeat it and it was simply amazing.

:confused:

The message is spreading.

Utube anybody.

m72mc
01-18-2008, 04:15 AM
Lol

JimInNY
01-18-2008, 04:16 AM
They are stealing every one of RP's positions.

This should tell us something that lamestream polls haven't been telling the public at large.

RP support is growing at a pace that really makes the necons very nervous.

gb13
01-18-2008, 04:27 AM
I seriously hate all of them. Spineless, valueless scum. Maybe if they had brains inside the vacuums that are their skulls, they would be able to think of an idea that wasn't ripped-off from someone else.

How they can slander him, mock him, and then in the same breath, plagiarize him, will never cease to amaze me.

It's so stupid, it's almost brilliant.

Give me liberty
01-18-2008, 04:29 AM
Dont be fooled by the lies of a warmonger.

Who wants to stay in iraq and around the world for 100 years:mad:

itsnobody
this is good, Ron Paul's influence is spreading

So we can get Ron Paul's ideals into office

evandi
At the cnbc debate he said he wanted 0% interest rates.

AceNZ
01-18-2008, 04:50 AM
LOL, that's a good one! More lies. It's impossible to maintain the war and an empire without inflation, for one thing.

Join The Paul Side
01-18-2008, 04:51 AM
this is good, Ron Paul's influence is spreading

So we can get Ron Paul's ideals into office

Um, no. Not from any neocon. They just say this and steal RP's positions to help them get elected since his ideas are getting very popular. Once this clown takes office (God forbid) he will have no intention in honoring what he said.

Dark_Horse_Rider
01-18-2008, 04:51 AM
Maybe if they had brains inside the vacuums that are their skulls, they would be able to think of an idea that wasn't ripped-off from someone else.

How they can slander him, mock him, and then in the same breath, plagiarize him, will never cease to amaze me.

It's so stupid, it's almost brilliant.[/QUOTE]

the vacuums that are their skulls :p

Knightskye
01-18-2008, 04:58 AM
Could only find a video about someone asking McCain about the Vietnam stuff someone's spreading in South Carolina. Someone want to search on YouTube?

NJ Carlos
01-18-2008, 05:07 AM
Dr. Paul needs to make these observations apparent to the public. If they start to shift gears and run on his platform, that is a clear sign of panic. He could easily exploit this to show they are not sincere in their efforts to conform to his platform.

ihsv
01-18-2008, 05:13 AM
The difference with the other candidates is while they steal RP's lines and platform, they'll never follow through. They're just out to sound good and get votes.

paul_v
01-18-2008, 05:14 AM
I started a thread on this as soon as I heard it. We may want to merge the two...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=92893

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-18-2008, 06:38 AM
:confused:

The message is spreading.

Sounds like "lip service" to me. I wonder if that McCain guy has a voting record.

Truth Warrior
01-18-2008, 06:42 AM
"When you care enough to STEAL the very best!" :)

HollyforRP
01-18-2008, 06:51 AM
It's annoying that Ron Paul is silenced and these other guys take his ideas and plans without really wishing to put it to use!

It does reveal that Ron Paul is worth copying!