PDA

View Full Version : Sample Email to send to Family and Friends for FreeAtLast

Victrix
01-18-2008, 02:17 AM
This is an email that I typed up and sent to my family, friends, and meetup groups. Anyone wanting to help spread the word about FreeAtLast and saving some time while doing so please feel free to cut and paste and sign with your name:

Friends,

The next Ron Paul mass donation day that has been setup by the grassroots is set for Monday Jan 21st to coincide with MLK Day. In honor and remembrance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. we look to donate and support another man who also stands and fights for our freedom, prosperity, and individual liberty...Ron Paul.

Free at Last Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWClI8zsH4

This time is a critical one for the Paul campaign. Some momentum has been lost but we have steadily gained some back with Paul consistently beating out 'front runners' Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson in Iowa, New Hampshire, and Michigan. In the Michigan this last Tuesday Paul got twice as many votes as Giuliani and Thompson did. Paul leads of both of them in the combined popular vote total of all three states.

Yet despite beating out these leading establishment candidates (which he is on track to doing again in Nevada by a even bigger margin) the media continues to treat Ron Paul as if he doesn't exist. In fact after the Michigan primary this media 'blackout' is the most blatant I have ever seen it, extending all the way from the establishment left to the establishment right. The New York Times cut Ron Paul completely out of their Jan 17th 'Election Guide' showing the percentage results of the 5 other 'mainstream' candidates in the early primary states. Despite the fact Paul is BEATING two of them. On TV news, such as MSNBC, CNN, and Fox, Paul is cut out of all polling graphs and charts that are flashed on the screen. Paul had a great performance in the recent South Carolina debate. It was so good that FoxNews actually cut Paul's best responses from their replay of the debate a day later. I can seriously go on and on, but one thing is clear. The Establishment (both left and right) is deadly afraid that Ron Paul might continue to gain more and more traction as the GOP primary race continues to remain wide open. We can help fight all of this by making sure that Paul's campaign continues to be funded for the long term and that he can survive to the breakout moment that they are trying so hard to prevent.

Please go and register at http://www.freeatlast2008.com/

Join over 9,500 official pledgers at a rate that has been increasing by about 500+ per day

The minimum pledge is only $10 but if you can donate the preferred average of $50-$100 or even more please do.

Remember the purpose of this moneybomb is not to break any records but as show of grassroot support and to provide 'staying power' funds to the campaign.

Please help spread the word. Forward this message to friends and family who are Ron Paul supporters and attach a personal note of why this is important. Yours and theirs help is needed to bring about true change, a Restoration.

Thank you,

[Your Name]

Victrix
01-19-2008, 03:07 PM
*Bump* spread the word!