PDA

View Full Version : Ben Bernanke - Don't be a Colin Powell. Best stimulus? Ron Paul!

rexsolomon
01-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Okay its 1:17 in the morning and I just finished working. Need to sleep.

Something hit me.

A task for the Ron Paul Revolutionaries.

A simple appeal to Ben Bernanke - the Fed Chairman, from all of us.

The message: "Don't be a Colin Powell. Colin could have prevented this ugly war in Iraq."

"The best and simplest stimulus package you can give to the United States is just to say four words: Vote for Ron Paul. We are appealing to your humanity, Ben."

Are you with me on this?

Good night.

Red Dingo
01-18-2008, 12:37 AM
awesome. but add to it some more people from history who could have done something to prevent a catasrophe. Afterwards add to it those who did MLK and how revered they were for speaking up. Many should write letters.

Ethek
01-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Ha, fat chance. If he did that in Congress today or in the future he would have to turn to the cameras with a nod to Rockefeller and crew then pull out the ceremonial short-sword for a little hara-kiri right there on the House floor.

hara-kiri
n : (Japan) ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword;
practiced by warriors in the traditional Japanese society
[syn: harakiri, harikari]

rexsolomon
01-18-2008, 06:37 AM
Ha, fat chance. If he did that in Congress today or in the future he would have to turn to the cameras with a nod to Rockefeller and crew then pull out the ceremonial short-sword for a little hara-kiri right there on the House floor.

hara-kiri
n : (Japan) ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword;
practiced by warriors in the traditional Japanese society
[syn: harakiri, harikari]

Yeah, but he gets to keep his honor for all eternity. Unlike the wasted 'noble' warrior Colin Powell.