PDA

View Full Version : Video of the Candidates Early On

yongrel
01-18-2008, 12:01 AM
Heya folks,

I'm talking to some neocons who say that Ron Paul has had no effect on the conversation this election season, and I'm looking to prove them wrong. I want to show them the difference between what the "frontrunners" were saying back in May and June, and what they say now. Sadly, I can't find video of the candidates early speeches and debates.

Can I get some help finding the full speeches/debates from the major Republican candidates? Danke.

wildflower
01-18-2008, 12:03 AM
Someone had mentioned making a video showing how they have all copied him. I thought about putting one together, but if you're going to do it, that's great.

yongrel
01-18-2008, 12:29 AM
Someone had mentioned making a video showing how they have all copied him. I thought about putting one together, but if you're going to do it, that's great.

eh, i dunno if I'm gonna make a video yet. I'm just looking for the raw footage to show to some neocon friends.I'm getting tired of hearing, "He's had no impact." over and over again.

affa
01-18-2008, 01:12 AM

Please step up to the plate and do it! You'd be my hero.

a cool format would be for each candidate:

Candidate Then (w/date superimposed at bottom)
Ron Paul (w/date superimposed at bottom)
Candidate Now (w/date superimposed at bottom)

Shink
01-18-2008, 01:17 AM
eh, i dunno if I'm gonna make a video yet. I'm just looking for the raw footage to show to some neocon friends.I'm getting tired of hearing, "He's had no impact." over and over again.

Look for the first MSNBC debate, the first FAUX debate, and then the new stuff where they all pretend to be constitutionalists. First step would be to find the dates of those two, then a youtube search would be easier.

wildflower
01-18-2008, 01:18 AM
Please step up to the plate and do it! You'd be my hero.

a cool format would be for each candidate:

Candidate Then (w/date superimposed at bottom)
Ron Paul (w/date superimposed at bottom)
Candidate Now (w/date superimposed at bottom)

Heh... :) Well, I'll try finding the footage and see if I can make a little video. If anyone knows of any good clips, please send me the links.

Trigonx
01-18-2008, 01:20 AM
this would be an amazing video, it will show just how much of an impact Ron Paul is