PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else concerned about the NV GOP changing caucus places.....last minute

Lord Xar
01-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Apparently, after checking out the "winning neveda" forum, there are a few threads about the GOP chaning the caucus locations at the last minute and changing them to the WRONG place! Someone suggested these are happening in strong Ron Paul areas.....

I am curious as to why this is happening such a obvious manner, and perhaps we can get an extension of time for caucus goers to reach the RIGHT spot. Apparently, the 'doors' close after 9:00am!! So if they throw out WRONG POLLING places, why wouldn't they then increase the time to vote?

hmmm.. check out 'winning neveda'.

ghemminger
01-17-2008, 09:59 PM
Apparently, after checking out the "winning neveda" forum, there are a few threads about the GOP chaning the caucus locations at the last minute and changing them to the WRONG place! Someone suggested these are happening in strong Ron Paul areas.....

I am curious as to why this is happening such a obvious manner, and perhaps we can get an extension of time for caucus goers to reach the RIGHT spot. Apparently, the 'doors' close after 9:00am!! So if they throw out WRONG POLLING places, why wouldn't they then increase the time to vote?

hmmm.. check out 'winning neveda'.

You have a link - I was talking with Jeff on this and the comment was...."the local GOP is trying to screw us..." I wonder what is happening?

liberty_Forever
01-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Higher levels of National HQ has been notified.

deedles
01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
This falls right in line with what has gone on since the beginning. Except for the NH GOP..

Lord Xar
01-17-2008, 10:09 PM
who controls the local GOP?

Also, does HQ have a plan of action for this?

Are they petitioning the GOP to allow for additional time before the polls close because of the their misdirects?

EvoPro
01-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Ron Paul Campaign Concerned About Incorrect Caucus Location Information Provided by the Nevada State Republican Party :
http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/13861937.html