PDA

View Full Version : Have we made this vid viral yet?

RSLudlum
01-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Have we made an effort to get this vid out to as many people as possible esp. to other candidates supporters so that they understand what Paul is talking about?

Conquering the Spirit of Debt

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3051024550497129264&q=Rod+Parsley++Debt&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

JimInNY
01-17-2008, 09:56 PM
That is a great video. I am going to cut it up and put it up on youtube tonight.

RSLudlum
01-17-2008, 10:00 PM
That is a great video. I am going to cut it up and put it up on youtube tonight.

Yes but make Ron Paul's mention discrete, say in the bottom of description not in the tittle. So it will get more views from people that think Dr. Paul is crazy. Some just wont click on anything that's got his name on it. Are there any RonPaul sites without his name in the URL? Maybe put one of them in the description ;)

dshields
01-17-2008, 10:05 PM
I could probably send this to my Huckabee supporting friends... Something they would understand.... Maybe enough to make the points I have been trying to make...

Good find..

Dave

steve005
01-17-2008, 10:06 PM
Yes but make Ron Paul's mention discrete, say in the bottom of description not in the tittle. So it will get more views from people that think Dr. Paul is crazy. Some just wont click on anything that's got his name on it. Are there any RonPaul sites without his name in the URL? Maybe put one of them in the description

+1

JimInNY
01-17-2008, 10:08 PM
I was going to title it "Something all good Christians should see" or something like that, and then put Ron Paul info in the credits at the very end of the last clip. :)

RSLudlum
01-17-2008, 10:11 PM
I was going to title it "Something all good Christians should see" or something like that, and then put Ron Paul info in the credits at the very end of the last clip. :)

exactly!!! Bait em up!! :D

I could probably send this to my Huckabee supporting friends... Something they would understand.... Maybe enough to make the points I have been trying to make...

Good find..

Dave

Exactly the target group i was thinking about!!

beobeli
01-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Yes but make Ron Paul's mention discrete, say in the bottom of description not in the tittle. So it will get more views from people that think Dr. Paul is crazy. Some just wont click on anything that's got his name on it. Are there any RonPaul sites without his name in the URL? Maybe put one of them in the description ;)

Bump

bluemarkets
01-17-2008, 10:24 PM
looks like he read "The Creature from Jekyll Island" :p

cheese
01-17-2008, 10:28 PM
great vid =]

cheese
01-17-2008, 11:38 PM
bump

JimInNY
01-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Working on the you tube versions now. It was a huge flv file and I had to convert it to WMV to work in my video editor.

Bump!

liberty-rp08
01-18-2008, 12:13 AM
There are some interesting historical quotes in this video that verify what Pastor Rod Parsley said.

The Federal Reserve - Forgotten History

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afMA_v-I42Ie

Lisa S
01-18-2008, 12:18 AM
Anyone with myspace accounts should put on threads too. I don't have one but my daughter has one with alot of Christian and Messianic friends. She has converted several to Ron Paul. Alot. are still not convinced and haven't seen through Huckabee yet.