PDA

View Full Version : U.S. BORDER CONTROL - Turn in employers who hire illegal aliens

Donna matrix
01-17-2008, 09:21 PM

Contents below:

Believe it or not, reports are starting to come in from all over the country that ICE is suddenly interested in learning about employers who hire illegal aliens.

We are hearing that citizens who report employers who knowingly are hiring illegal aliens, are getting a good response.

The new number to call to report employers who are knowingly hiring quantities of illegal aliens is (toll free): 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

Apparently, after years of ignoring our calls it appears that the agency is putting on a new face, perhaps, for the new Congress. Whether this new initiative will be long-term or short-lived is anybody's guess. But the time to make those calls is now.

How it works:

You are not required to provide your identity to ICE. All that is necessary to request an investigation by ICE is mere suspicion of employers hiring illegals. But any kind of documentation or eye witness to such activities only increases the odds that they will act. Both ICE and the IRS are especially interested in "visiting" those businesses that employ ILLEGALS "off the books" to avoid the payment of payroll taxes.

Small and large businesses are equally notorious in the hiring of ILLEGAL aliens to avoid paying fair wages to its workers and to criminally evade the collection and payment of payroll taxes. Whether the business hires one ILLEGAL alien or several hundred, ICE and IRS want to know about it.

We would appreciate it if you would let us know how helpful or unhelpful ICE has been in taking your information and following up on your complaint. And we will pass that information to Congressmen who are monitoring their activities.

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revised: December, 2006
Contact us at webmaster@usbc.org

(c) 2006 U.S. Border Control

integrity
01-17-2008, 09:25 PM
mitt romneys landscapers

Donna matrix
01-17-2008, 09:31 PM
I you have any information - Call the number and report him. If I had any information I would. (I have called the number, just not on Romney)

Victor
01-17-2008, 09:35 PM
Just another distraction for the people... let the sheeps turn on each other!

asgardshill
01-17-2008, 09:41 PM
A reward of say 1% of the total net value of the business or entity you rat out to the feds would really make this thing take off. Give it some teeth, says I.

LibertyOfOne
01-17-2008, 11:10 PM
How do you know if someone is illegal? "Well geee bob that one looks like one of dem mexicanoz"

What will end up happening is this whole illegal issue will foster the tattle tale society like that of Nazi Germany so armed thugs can bust into a business and possible kill people in the process.

Fuck bullshit illegal immigration laws I'm sick of the bullshit.