PDA

View Full Version : Nice Article from Pat Buchanan just in

FreedomWon
01-17-2008, 09:15 PM
Always like what Buchanan says about Dr. Paul.

http://vdare.com/buchanan/080117_chaos.htm

yongrel
01-17-2008, 09:17 PM
That article is pro-Huckabee if anything.

rob-NC
01-17-2008, 09:20 PM
good article, I didnt think it was pro huck.....now I have to go re-read it

FreedomWon
01-17-2008, 09:29 PM
Buchanan knows the truth about the current political mess we are in. He has not endorsed Dr. Paul because he has sold his soul to the highest bidder. The MSM owns him.

K1RBY
01-17-2008, 09:31 PM
did pat endorse giuliani today??
my wife said she thought she heard this on the news this morning....

Ernest
01-17-2008, 09:41 PM
He is right what he is saying about how all the candidates except RP are adopting positions that they didn't hold when they started thier campaigns. Those changes, at least the appearance of changes, are being forced upon them by the base. However his implication that any of them or the GOP sans RP are trustworthy is dubious at best.

Spirit of '76
01-17-2008, 09:45 PM
That article is pro-Huckabee if anything.

Hardly. It was a pretty fair analysis of the race at this point, including a fair treatment of Ron.

Buchanan knows the truth about the current political mess we are in. He has not endorsed Dr. Paul because he has sold his soul to the highest bidder. The MSM owns him.

:rolleyes: Not this again.

Go to Buchanan's blog, and see who is the ONLY candidate who gets his own category of entries. See who is the only candidate whose youtube videos are posted. See who is the only candidate who gets a list of "Reasons Republicans Should Vote for [him]".

Just because Buchanan would get kicked off TV for endorsing Ron outright doesn't mean that he's "sold his soul to the highest bidder". He's just smart enough to see that he can do more good by expressing Ron's views in the media than by getting fired and having no say at all.

No.

literatim
01-17-2008, 09:47 PM

No.

N13
01-17-2008, 09:56 PM
Good read.

Pat's ok in my book. Nobody tells him what to think and say. He calls em as he sees em.

I don't agree with everything he says, but that doesn't matter.

Arek
01-17-2008, 10:01 PM
I think they';re thinking about Pat Robertson again he supported Guiliani.

I enjoyed this article.