PDA

View Full Version : What is your Free Country worth to you??

DealzOnWheelz
01-17-2008, 09:07 PM
OK so I really think Ron Paul has a good grip on how to run a good campaign. I trust him to Run the country so I can trust him to make it to the White House.

I think we can win this thing

So heres my question...

What is preventing you yes YOU from Going big for Ron Paul on MLK Jr. day??

Is it that you don't think he needs the money?

Come on this our freedom at stake and OUR COUNTRY without him it will be handed over to the Elite Globalists that have purposefully driven our country into a state of Economic collapse. What is your FREE COUNTRY worth to you?

Is it that your still not sure if he can win??

Wayne Gretzky said "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" In 10, 20, 30 years do you want to tell your grandchildren "If only I could have done a little more to help Ron Paul we would have a much better life" What is your FREE COUNTRY worth to you?

Is it that you believe there is no Hope for America and that whatever we do no matter how big it won't change anything??

If that is the case then you don't deserve to live in America because we can accomplish this. Our Country was founded as "THE UNDERDOG." Our Country was created by those who would never achieve that which they did. They were true leaders. If they were alive today they would laugh at most of us for we take what we have for granted and know not what real oppression is. What is your FREE COUNTRY worth to you??

I ask you if John Maddison was not shooting at the RedCoats at the age of 12 would we be here today?

If after he lost New York City George Washington hadn't revived the patriot cause by crossing the Delaware River in New Jersey and defeating the surprised enemy units would we be waving the Stars and Stripes or would we be waving the flag of England and saluting the Queen??

This is our last chance. This is our last oppurtunity to stake a claim in the land that our forefathers fought tirelessly to make a Free nation. I ask you to help me and the rest of the Patriots fighting along with you and fighting over 200 years before you to make your most generous donation on a day that is remembered not to praise a man, but to praise the solidarity among men that he helped bring this country. I ask you to make your most generous donation to RON PAUL on Martin Luther King Jr day to represent the peace that both Dr. King & Dr. Paul both represent.

I will be making my voice heard on MLK day and I ask that everyone make the biggest donation you can honestly afford.

Lets make our forefathers proud to have us as fellow Patriots

cheese
01-17-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm a sucker for wayne gretzky quotes. /bump

Another great one: "Nice guys finish first"

RickyJ
01-17-2008, 09:32 PM
What is your Free Country worth to you??

What free country? We don't have a free country. If you think we do then just try to stop paying your taxes and see what happens.

DealzOnWheelz
01-18-2008, 12:54 AM
bump