PDA

View Full Version : What have you done to promote MLK Bomb?

davidt!
01-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Come on guys!! Let's make this thing huge! We have almost 10k pledges. Let's double that number by sunday. Mods please leave this thread in main forum! We need to quit crying, wining and complaining and get back to work.

Have you contacted myspace users? Craigslist? Sent Mlk videos to all of your family and friends. Contacted meetup groups? Posted on forums and message boards. Digg?

I have personally talked 5 people into donating on the 21st. I have sent Mlk vids to 30 friends/family and will be following up with a phone call on sunday. I have posted on several message boards and will start contacting myspacers.

GET EXCITED!! Work as if this is our last Money Bomb! And why does this Great video only have 19k views?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWClI8zsH4

Jeremy
01-17-2008, 09:05 PM
I have...

- told people about it
- made 6 promotion graphics
- put an ad in my sig at different forums
- helped with plans to promote it in the board here

Bilgefisher
01-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Ive been posting on the top Ron Paul youtube videos. That video has been at the same number of views since this morning even though there is a new comment every 5 minutes.

wildflower
01-17-2008, 09:06 PM
I made a video (see my sig) I've been posting about the moneybomb on different forums, and spreading the word on myspace. I also sent a group email out to all the Americans on my contact list.

amy31416
01-17-2008, 09:08 PM
I've signed up, I've watched, rated and favorited videos and told people about it.

And I just commented on this thread to keep it bumped and in people's minds. :)

Ara825
01-17-2008, 09:09 PM
I told everybody at my meetup about it tonight and am pleased to say that all 19 of them agreed to donate. Only one person other than myself was aware of the MLK money bomb.