PDA

View Full Version : National RP Supporters call RIGHT NOW!!

CAKochenash
01-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Ron Paul National Meetup Call

(TONIGHT) January 17th 9pm (eastern) 8pm (central) 7pm (mountain) 6pm (pacific)

605-475-8500 Code-5092984

On last week's call our question was:

"Was the voting in New Hampshire clean for both parties?"

Thanks to you we broke all records! 278 callers within a 6 hour call!

A lot of you members of the Grassroots movement have graciously given money to the Ron Paul campaign.

Why is it then, that no one from the official Ron Paul campaign office will participate in this weekly national call?

Since the Ron Paul official campaign office refuses to answer your questions on this venue...

YOU ARE GOING TO BE PART OF AN UNPRECEDENTED EVENT!

We are very honored to have the following distinguished guests on the call THURSDAY NIGHT to answer your questions:

DAVID BRIGHT, Campaign Manager for Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich (for Vote Recount)

ALBERT HOWARD, representing himself as the NH Primary Republican Presidential candidate who requested the official recount

DR. LORA CHAMBERLAIN, D.O., Election Reform Activist, Member of the Illinois Ballot Integrity Project - focus on paper ballots

BRENT TURNER, Election Reform Activist, President of Open Voting Foundation - focus on paper ballots and the use of open source software if and when voting machines are used

LINDA HUNNICUTT, Granny Warrior, www.grannywarriors.com

(*2) to mute your line

JimInNY
01-17-2008, 08:19 PM
awesome! bump!

Lord Xar
01-17-2008, 08:24 PM
wow.... I am just positive there won't be any "spies" listening in on this..hahahahah

dblee
01-17-2008, 08:29 PM
last time i was listening in on this all i heard was a bunch of angry conspiracy nuts screaming at each other over the phone, and when they were done screaming at each other, they started abusing the people that were actually doing REAL things to GOTV

jaybone
01-17-2008, 09:08 PM
a reoprt just came in from Bev of Blackboxvoting.com that ballot boxes for the rep recount were being opened in transit to the counting facility and they need people with video cameras to go to concord to tail the transfer vehicle