PDA

View Full Version : Telling Lou Dobbs whats up...

mcgraw_wv
01-17-2008, 07:02 PM
So I was just thinking... Lou Dobbs screams Ron Paul everyday without even saying his name...

Well, he always has these softball, Luntz style polls every night... where there is always 90% of americans saying no to abusing kids or something... whatever it is to support his show... they are never thought provoking, or hard to judge which way the vote is going to go.

Let's send a message...

Let's get on there, and sway the vote to the obviously wrong answr everynight until he has Ron Paul on the show... or atleast mentions him...

This is something we can do, have the numbers to do, and it is an intergral part of his show, which will take too long for them to react and remove from their show...

What do you think?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

MJfromCT
01-17-2008, 07:03 PM
i'm in

cska80
01-17-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm in. Enough with the posts about playing nice nice with the media. It's blatant that they're screwing with us constantly with rubbing the censorship in our faces, while ignoring the campaign completely lately. Let's screw back.

Caravello
01-17-2008, 07:07 PM
I think I know why, b/c Dobbs is a pretty emotional guy, and I think he finds libertarianism as too cold and unemotional. That's why someone like Huck can do well b/c he packages his ideas in gauzy emotional imagery and feeling, which is what most voters want. They want "verbal music" out of their politicians, in Updike's words.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Lol, DON'T DO THAT. It will seriously piss off Dobbs. He can still be a supporter of RP.

We want to win his support, not piss him off. Sheesh.

mcgraw_wv
01-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Ok... Every night ill bump this thread...

They average about 5k votes on their quick poll...
So we will need quite a bit of effort.

mcgraw_wv
01-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Lol, DON'T DO THAT. It will seriously piss off Dobbs. He can still be a supporter of RP.

We want to win his support, not piss him off. Sheesh.

He isn't, or will say anything about Ron Paul...
Using our Free speech to push the poll one way is a perfect message of Ron Pauls message.

Some dirty tactics will get play on the MSM... nice nice stuff doesn't...

How much free pub has Huck gotten by denying not playing dirty...Let's use our rights to send a peaceful message to Lou Dobbs and CNN.

IMAGINE! Lou Dobbs having to explain what is happening every night when his poll is a direct contradiction to his message.

cska80
01-17-2008, 07:14 PM
People are still waiting for the MSM to 'come around'. They won't.

RPSignbomb
01-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Lou is not going to support someone polling 5-6% Nationwide. Wise up folks, start knocking on doors and when/if Dr. Paul wins or starts to look like a winner these guys will jump on the bandwagon.

Until then, just give it up!

cheese
01-17-2008, 07:47 PM
Do you believe people who use words like "protectionism" are offering a false choice between "free" trade and no trade, to distract from the fact that they are shipping jobs out of this country?
Yes 96% 6349
No 4% 257
Total Votes: 6606
This is not a scientific poll

rofl.

ihsv
01-17-2008, 07:50 PM
People are still waiting for the MSM to 'come around'. They won't.

Quite right.

dsentell
01-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Sorry guys, this has been discussed many times. Lou has been graciously approached, in person, by RP supporters and has virtually ignored them.

Lou won't support Ron Paul. It seems like he would because the messages are so similar. But have you noticed that Lou is always pushing people to change party affiliation to independent? Lou's ultimate goal seems to be to run for president himself -- you guessed it, as a independent. He has toured the country to get a feel of what people are thinking and (most believe) to gauge how a run might go. He may come out and make a run in 2008, or maybe he has thoughts of 2012. . . . .

slacker921
01-17-2008, 08:45 PM
"Lou's ultimate goal seems to be to run for president himself "
+1

the only thing you can count on him for is to continue to encourage people to move away from neo-conservatism. That in itself should be recognized as a good thing. It would be dandy if he mentioned Ron Paul some but don't expect it since he has his own ambitions.

TSOL
01-17-2008, 08:46 PM
I'm in

Build it, post it, announce it .......

I'm there

manny229
01-17-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm in....

Crickett
01-17-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm in

Build it, post it, announce it .......

I'm there

I am not sure what you are trying to do in this thread, but LOU Dobbs actually lied on national television today when he said not ONE presidential candidate wants to talk about the economy. He lied 2 times, and I was REALLY ANNOYED.

TSOL
01-17-2008, 08:56 PM
What I am trying to do ?

Ummmmmmmmmmm .... I was agreeing with the threadstarter that we should taint his Polls.

bcreps85
01-17-2008, 09:32 PM
I read an article today by Michelle Malkin where she was talking about what kind of presidential candidate she wanted...and every single thing she said just screamed of Ron Paul...she finished her article by saying that she was waiting for Mr. Right...

I sent her an e-mail telling her politely that if she had been paying attention to the elections she'd know that Mr. Right has been there all along.

enjerth
01-17-2008, 09:54 PM
I sent him a message yesterday. I didn't get to see the show tonight. I take it he didn't get my message... or he didn't *get* it.

Sent him another one.

The answer is:

.luaP noR

mcgraw_wv
01-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Ok guys, let's do this, we will start tomorrow...
Spread the word, this thread is our launching pad, I will post a reminder of this every night I can, please some people chip in to remind everyone, just set a bookmark and load it up to bump every night hes on... Get the word out, and let's get to voting his show into some silly looks from people as they watch the results come in...

mcgraw_wv
01-18-2008, 04:27 PM
7pm guys...
Time to mess with Lou's poll!

wait... that didn't sound right....

mcgraw_wv
01-18-2008, 05:34 PM
President Bush says that if the Congress passes an economic stimulus package, the country will be "just fine". Do you agree?

97% say no...

Let's turn the Poll upside down!

Vote no!

constitutional
01-18-2008, 05:36 PM
you guys are naive: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/01/draft-lou-dobbs.html

Learn to keep up with current events.

Don't email Dobbs. Do something else to help the campaign.

mcgraw_wv
01-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Dude im not sayign email him... just vote on his poll... the one that he talks about every night, that is always a softball question...

The key thing here, is that when we do something like this, everyone talks about it... Its a moral builder, and I think it helps get more water cooler chit chat.

constitutional
01-18-2008, 05:39 PM
President Bush says that if the Congress passes an economic stimulus package, the country will be "just fine". Do you agree?

97% say no...

Let's turn the Poll upside down!

Vote no!

you mean yes?

mcgraw_wv
01-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Yes - 3% - 15
No - 97% - 530
Total Votes: 545

We can so flip this up side down having Lou think... What the heck!?

mcgraw_wv
01-18-2008, 05:40 PM
you mean yes?

Yes, I mean yes... sorry.. damn!

mcgraw_wv
01-18-2008, 05:43 PM

Vote "Yes" guys!

I'm not going to be here during the show... someone please keep this bumped, I want to watch youTube videos of Lou's head blowing up when most people say, the country will ok...

mcgraw_wv
01-18-2008, 06:03 PM
Bump?

manny229
01-18-2008, 06:12 PM
bump

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-18-2008, 06:21 PM
Quit fucking around.

If you want to do something positive, email Lou politely and ask him to consider having Ron on as a guest to discuss the economy, illegal immigration, etc.

mcgraw_wv
01-19-2008, 01:19 AM
Quit fucking around.

If you want to do something positive, email Lou politely and ask him to consider having Ron on as a guest to discuss the economy, illegal immigration, etc.

Oh really?
I never thought of that....