PDA

View Full Version : Hannity.com allows Ron Paul posts again...

Matt Collins
07-26-2007, 11:49 PM
According to this thread:
http://hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257743

Posts about Ron Paul are now permitted on Hannity.com again.

The moderator says:
"a raid by Paulettes will result in swift and immediate action. There is a 1% interest in RP in the nation..... that does not warrent a domination of the boards by threads related to him."

FreedomLover
07-26-2007, 11:52 PM
Everyone comes to their senses eventually.

And actually, its 2-3% in recent gallup polls, so i guess that means 2-3% of all posts should be about ron paul right?

free speech, this is what we're fighting for guys.

michaelwise
07-26-2007, 11:55 PM
If there is only a 1% interest , how do you explain all the posts. Don't we have jobs to go to, too?

dmitchell
07-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Why do these people find it necessary to constantly remind one another that they are great Americans?

AlexAmore
07-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Why do these people find it necessary to constantly remind one another that they are great Americans?

Repetition is a very important rule in propaganda and brainwashing. Advertisers use it all the time and it works.

Slugg
07-27-2007, 12:10 AM

Because they they are Nazis...and need to be reminded of what country they live in.

LibertyEagle
07-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Because they they are Nazis...and need to be reminded of what country they live in.

:D

The American Voters
07-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Not sure if my post will be warranted, if not please delete:

You are more than welcome to parade the site below with Ron Paul Support

ape
07-27-2007, 12:57 AM
I was browsing those forums today at work and notcied the mod, lee kington, say that if ron paul got the GOP nod he would vote for the democratic nominee. Those people spend so much energy bashing ron paul more than any other candidate, it's really pathetic when a real conservative gets that kind of treatment on a ' conservative ' board..

BLS
07-27-2007, 12:59 AM
Fuck Sean Hannity.

JoshLowry
07-27-2007, 01:00 AM
Hannity is such a great American.

Just kidding.

BLS
07-27-2007, 01:10 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10589654@N06/913568922/in/photostream/

austin356
07-27-2007, 01:12 AM

Just kidding.

Josh how can your forum be taken seriously if you think Hannity is a great American? I am trying to think of something he pushes strongly that does not hurt America......still thinking.......... still thinking...........dang I give up.

JoshLowry
07-27-2007, 01:26 AM
I guess you missed a part of my post. :p

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 01:30 AM
OK, but why would we want to post over there? To convert Hannity? :/

austin356
07-27-2007, 01:41 AM
OK, but why would we want to post over there? To convert Hannity? :/

After I go over there I get the same feeling from deep in my stomach that I got when I read the Lew Rockwell article on China earlier this week....... it indescribable

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 01:45 AM
After I go over there I get the same feeling from deep in my stomach that I got when I read the Lew Rockwell article on China earlier this week....... it indescribable

I don't know whether to be intrigued or doubly sure not to go over there. :/

billv
07-27-2007, 01:47 AM

How can you call someone a great American without knowing anything about them? Utterly stupid like the rest of the show.

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 01:50 AM
@austin356

Wow, that's a good article on China and the West...
http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north547.html

austin356
07-27-2007, 01:50 AM
Hey now lets give a little credit to the big government scumbag Hannity.

He and his listeners were instrumental in defeating the Shamnesty (which was far worse than Amnesty, ex. NAU accelerating, Gun control, etc)

austin356
07-27-2007, 01:54 AM
@austin356

Wow, that's a good article on China and the West...
http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north547.html

I know; Perhaps the BEST China article I have ever read. And I am highly educated and learned in China affairs (IR minor, with specialization on East Asia).

Matt Collins
07-27-2007, 09:21 AM
OK, but why would we want to post over there? To convert Hannity?

No - because MANY undecided conservatives post over there and by laying out the facts about RP, we can get the attention of many of them. I know I have personally seen this first hand when I posted over there. I would discuss Ron Paul and it would spark people's curiosity and they would go research him and like what they see. If more of us do this (without trolling or flaming) on all conservative discussion groups, not just Hannity's site, it is definitely one way to raise more grassroots support.

Johnnybags
07-27-2007, 09:26 AM
FOX ratings are dropping like a stone, Hannity is a known Whithouse talking points fool, make him and FOX irrelevant.

beermotor
07-27-2007, 09:28 AM
I was browsing those forums today at work and notcied the mod, lee kington, say that if ron paul got the GOP nod he would vote for the democratic nominee. Those people spend so much energy bashing ron paul more than any other candidate, it's really pathetic when a real conservative gets that kind of treatment on a ' conservative ' board..

Of course - would you expect the warmongers to do otherwise? There's only two parties in this country, the War Party and the Peace Party.

Thatguyuknow
07-27-2007, 09:30 AM
I've taken a voluntary boycott of Fox news. Imagine what we could do to their ratings if we (ron paul supporters) utilized our internet leverage to organize a boycott.

Really? Their ratings are dropping? Can you show me the reports (not that I doubt you, I want to see the success of the people)

DisabledVet
07-27-2007, 09:45 AM
Josh how can your forum be taken seriously if you think Hannity is a great American? I am trying to think of something he pushes strongly that does not hurt America......still thinking.......... still thinking...........dang I give up.

LOL.... how does it feel to embarrass yourself that bad?

remaxjon
07-27-2007, 10:05 AM
I found this thread very interesting

sounds like some of them have been listening to Dr Paul

http://hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263864

Dustancostine
07-27-2007, 10:43 AM

Just kidding.

That was really sneeky. LoL :D

Matt Collins
07-27-2007, 12:21 PM

Here is another one:
http://hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264193

It's funny...someone posted a post about big government and it turned into a thread about Paul lol... :D

RP08
07-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Here is another one:
http://hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264193

It's funny...someone posted a post about big government and it turned into a thread about Paul lol... :D

That was actually not a bad read. One thing... do "they" actually understand what single part of our taxation is unconstitutional, or they think RP wants to march in and do away with taxes across the board?

inibo
07-27-2007, 01:17 PM

http://hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=263864

That was actually pretty refreshing. I might have to stroll over there again some time when I'm not on somebody else's nickel.

mconder
07-27-2007, 01:21 PM
here is a 1% interest in RP in the nation..... that does not warrent a domination of the boards by threads related to him."

There is a 99% interest in him on the Internet, which is were Hannity's forum resides.

torchbearer
07-27-2007, 02:55 PM
I've taken a voluntary boycott of Fox news. Imagine what we could do to their ratings if we (ron paul supporters) utilized our internet leverage to organize a boycott.

Really? Their ratings are dropping? Can you show me the reports (not that I doubt you, I want to see the success of the people)

I've been boycotting them too.

torchbearer
07-27-2007, 02:56 PM
That was actually not a bad read. One thing... do "they" actually understand what single part of our taxation is unconstitutional, or they think RP wants to march in and do away with taxes across the board?

axe income tax.

Matt Collins
07-27-2007, 05:45 PM
here is a 1% interest in RP in the nation..... that does not warrent a domination of the boards by threads related to him."

There is a 99% interest in him on the Internet, which is were Hannity's forum resides.Yes - but if you notice you are not able to respond to that specific post by the mod.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
07-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Its funny how a lot of people seem to agree with everything he says, but they still hate him.

"Government spending and buracracy is out of control! We need a smaller government now"

"Then why dont you vote for Ron Paul?"

"Ron Paul, lol"

"The suicide bombers are doing it because of US foreign policy"

"So you agree with Ron Paul?"

"Ron Paul, lol"

Matt Collins
07-30-2007, 11:26 AM
I didnt even post about Ron Paul over there and those censoring Nazi bastards booted me AGAIN