PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is running for President.

IHaveaDream
01-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Can you imagine how well Ron Paul would be doing right now if the media and all the pundits were talking about him like they constantly talk about the other guys? Our opponents get wall-to-wall coverage and we still manage to get 6-10% of the vote with virtually no press at all.

Keep talking. Keep donating. Keep the faith.

maggiebott
01-17-2008, 05:58 PM
They were talking about him on PBS news tonight. Reporters were asked about Romney and Paul since they seem to have a lot of Ron Paul people buzzing all over S.C.

billyjoeallen
01-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Ron Paul is my president.

PimpBlimp
01-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Ron Paul needs to let it be known what he will do as President. Talking about the problems only get you so far, ie 10%

r3volution1776
01-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Ron Paul needs to get some "Change" signs and put them all over when he speaks, it seems to have worked for Obama and Romney. You are sadly mistaken if proposing solutions to problems is what wins. Saying things like "I'm for change, I'm for a better America" is what wins elections!

PimpBlimp
01-17-2008, 06:13 PM
Ron Paul needs to get some "Change" signs and put them all over when he speaks, it seems to have worked for Obama and Romney. You are sadly mistaken if proposing solutions to problems is what wins. Saying things like "I'm for change, I'm for a better America" is what wins elections!

That may work for the Democrats but the republicans all say what they will do as president. We only hear Paul talk about the problems. He even lets Huckabee get away with stealing his positions and Huckabee is a fucking dolt.

We need to get a message to HQ that Ron Paul needs to speak up in the debates and tell us what he will do as President.