PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: President Paul Slashes Taxes Again!

Pauliana
01-17-2008, 05:08 PM
For Future Release

January 18, 2011

Washington, DC - The White House announces that once again President Paul has been able to slash marginal tax rates in his gradual phase-out of the Internal Revenue Service. This will be the third major tax cut since he took office in 2009. Income tax brackets will now stand at 5% 12% and 17% for FY 2011, down from 10%, 17% and 21% in 2010.

President Ron Paul credits his deep tax cuts, hard work with the Congress to cut waste and restrain spending levels, and sharply reduced military intervention overseas for the miraculous turnaround in the economy. GDP continues to surge upwards as a liberalized business environment under the Paul administration attracts more and more businesses back to the United States after the relative manufacturing moratorium of the first decade of the new century.

President Paul together with his economic advisors estimate that with continued progress in this direction, by 2013, the Internal Revenue Service will be obsolete and deauthorized. A repeal of the 16th Amendment is expected to follow.

Patrick Henry
01-17-2008, 05:13 PM
For Future Release

January 18, 2011

Washington, DC - The White House announces that once again President Paul has been able to slash marginal tax rates in his gradual phase-out of the Internal Revenue Service. This will be the third major tax cut since he took office in 2009. Income tax brackets will now stand at 5% 12% and 17% for FY 2011, down from 10%, 17% and 21% in 2010.

President Ron Paul credits his deep tax cuts, hard work with the Congress to cut waste and restrain spending levels, and sharply reduced military intervention overseas for the miraculous turnaround in the economy. GDP continues to surge upwards as a liberalized business environment under the Paul administration attracts more and more businesses back to the United States after the relative manufacturing moratorium of the first decade of the new century.

President Paul together with his economic advisors estimate that with continued progress in this direction, by 2013, the Internal Revenue Service will be obsolete and deauthorized. A repeal of the 16th Amendment is expected to follow.

:D

Trigonx
01-17-2008, 05:15 PM
thats basically what it would be like

cien750hp
01-17-2008, 05:18 PM
i envision him cutting enough spending and telling the american people what he wants to cut and they will pressure congress into cutting those programs that he cannot on his own. then the government will have more than enough money so he will simply pardon all tax evaders and tell everyone to not pay income tax and then the irs becomes wasteful and congress is pressured into shutting it down too

phixion
01-17-2008, 05:21 PM
Awesome. You could do it with all of the issues facing America.

I think a future press release about troops coming home and arriving back on american soil, including future statements from soldiers and their families reunited would be extremely powerful.

Wonder if they could be turned in to viral youtubes. :)

Pete

Pauliana
01-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Awesome. You could do it with all of the issues facing America.

I think a future press release about troops coming home and arriving back on american soil, including future statements from soldiers and their families reunited would be extremely powerful.

Wonder if they could be turned in to viral youtubes. :)

Pete

I LOVE that idea!!!

Pauliana
01-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Self-bump

jkm1864
01-18-2008, 03:54 PM
Hahaha just imagine all the emails that he has. I can see it now congress gets out of line then 100k Ron Paul supporters show up at the door of congress. I would love to see the people force those idiots to do their job for once. Oh wait I would also love to see an America where honest people run for politics and the crooks stay out because its just not profitable anymore. Oh I would also love to see the people in congress the last 20 years to be held accountable for their crimes against the people of the us and possibly iraq.

Pauliana
01-18-2008, 04:00 PM
I would also love to see an America where honest people run for politics and the crooks stay out because its just not profitable anymore.

Sadly, look at how we the people have been crucifying an honest man who dares to run for president. And we wonder why honest honorable men won't lead. The crooks and liars don't mind being called such because its true. So that's what we typically get.

Agent CSL
01-18-2008, 04:02 PM
I think this gave people an idea....

Energy
01-18-2008, 04:24 PM
I love it!

Mystile
01-18-2008, 04:27 PM
ah, a vision of the future.

jim777
01-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Hmmm... what if instead of press releases we make newspaper ads with headlines such as:

LAST SOLDIERS WELCOMED HOME FROM IRAQ

DOLLAR REACHES TEN YEAR HIGH VERSUS EURO

IRS IS NO MORE

with some future date as the date of the story, a little more of a write-up on the headline and then an explanation on how this is a fictional headline but can become a reality if Ron Paul becomes president and give his stance on the particular issue and his voting history on it.

jointhefightforfreedom
01-18-2008, 06:34 PM
:D