PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - Reason why everyone should donate on 21st

smartguy911
01-17-2008, 05:03 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=987835&postcount=10

Jesse Benton, Matt Pyeatt (Ron Paul's Grandson) and Dr. Ryan Osborne spoke out on what's happening inside the campaign last night on Ron Paul Revolution Radio's "Generation Liberty" which is also hosted by Matt Pyeatt and Dr. Ryan Osborne. They addressed the concerns of supporters about how the campaign is spending money and assured listeners that there is a well thought out and deliberate strategy to win the nomination. "Be patient, Ron Paul's has been in this a long time, he knows what he's doing. He's certainly the tortoise who is going to win the race, so please be patient, he's smart!" "And keep in mind we are only 3 or 4 states into it and we have a tremendous amount of time left and we still have this money." Jesse indicated the campaign is working toward a big win on February 5th and they're hoping people don't forget the upcoming money bomb on the 21st of January. He said Ron Paul needs the money to accomplish their goals and they also don't want the old media to spin the lower numbers as an indication decline in his campaign.

Christopher David
01-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Jesse said the campaign had $8 mil cash on hand as of Jan. 1st, and they intend to spend every dollar of the remaining funds in preparation for Super Tuesday.

If anyone still had doubts about donating to the campaign, that should remove them.

smartguy911
01-18-2008, 01:09 AM
bump

Tdcci
01-18-2008, 01:18 AM
The second reason is a reason why everyone should donate to every super day. Problem is public awareness of the MLK day is poor while on the tea party it was great (part of this is because of censorship by social networking websites).

riviera1992
01-18-2008, 01:24 AM
For everybody that's maxed out and want to give more money let me know. I'm no where near maxed out but I'm poor. Since our opponents are not playing fair why should we?
Let's talk.