PDA

View Full Version : LiveLeak Exclusive : Interview with Ron Paul.

Kuldebar
07-26-2007, 10:34 PM
LiveLeak Exclusive : Interview with Ron Paul. (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1185477767)

Good interview, and listen closely to what Paul says about individuals and their own opinions. I think that is the most important portion of the interview, but I am sure many will disagree.

angrydragon
07-26-2007, 10:37 PM
From the college kid in his dorm to this new media outlet, Ron Paul is getting around and heard. Good stuff!

LibertyEagle
07-26-2007, 10:51 PM
Kuldebar, yes it's important. Isn't it too bad that some have taken Dr. Paul's words and twisted them to further their own personal agendas?

goldenequity
07-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Audio Posted:

July 24, 2007 - Ron Paul Shawn Wasson interview LiveLeak.com (20 min)

HERE (http://www.ronpaulaudio.com/index.html#new)

randy:)

michaelwise
07-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Ron Paul is a genius. That LL interview was Brilliant.

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 12:44 AM
bump for the night owls.

AMack
07-27-2007, 07:33 AM
Haha it seems like Paul was a little hostile during this interview. He isn't really raising his voice, but he's totally attacking this guy. He must be suffering from campaign fatigue =P

MGS
07-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Haha it seems like Paul was a little hostile during this interview. He isn't really raising his voice, but he's totally attacking this guy. He must be suffering from campaign fatigue =P

Wasson kept trying to tie him to 9/11 truthers and kept harping on the issue. Dr. Paul has beat this point to death along with most of the questions he was asked. Id start getting a little upset too with people trying to put words in my mouth and trying to tie me to a sub section of my supporters.

It was good for exposure, it got a "featured" status on livleak, meaning many more people will view it and be exposed to Dr. Paul. But it could have been alot better with more proffesional questions and less trying to passively agressively smear him.

Edit: so far it has 17,863 views, nice! Comment responses ranged from slandering RP to many agreeing and endorsing him.

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I thought the clips he played were very hard to hear, he probably should have just stuck with reading the transcript.

remaxjon
07-27-2007, 11:44 AM
I hate the fact he keeps calling him Ron

Its Dr Paul
or
Congressman Paul

They are not buddies

decent interview but I thought the interviewer was an ass

MGS
07-27-2007, 11:45 AM
I hate the fact he keeps calling him Ron

Its Dr Paul
or
Congressman Paul

They are not buddies

decent interview but I thought the interviewer was an ass

Agreed. BTW im fairly sure that Wasson is a Fred Thompson supporter.

angelatc
07-27-2007, 11:51 AM
I hate the fact he keeps calling him Ron Its Dr Paul or
Congressman Paul. They are not buddies.

I hear ya. I'm a hardliner about that too. It also drives me slowly insane when the media refers to a sitting PResident as "MR." I know it's technically correct to interchange "Mr." and "President" but I think that should change. I think it's ok when the President is out of office, but not while he's in office.

Kuldebar
07-27-2007, 12:02 PM
I hear ya. I'm a hardliner about that too. It also drives me slowly insane when the media refers to a sitting PResident as "MR." I know it's technically correct to interchange "Mr." and "President" but I think that should change. I think it's ok when the President is out of office, but not while he's in office.

I differ a little on this. I think Americans are far more worshipful of public figures than perhaps is wise. Especially, of what can best be called the imperial presidency.

GWB2 has never struck as a leader I could respect, and I certainly don't give him a free ride because he's President.

A healthy disrespect for political figures is good for the country because it hearkens back to the day when the government was still chained down and fairly harmless.

The circus grandstanding of talking gasbags could always entertain the American spectator.

Government used to be more like a porch light that attracted all the busy bodys, do-gooders and bullies to flutter around it and make quite a show. No harm done and it kept them occupied and the cats were happy. Unfortunately, at some point some one left the front door open and all those damn flying bugs got inside the house.

Regarding, respect, I think a younger person should always use a title or "sir" or "mam"when speaking to an older person. But. I guess that's a southern thing.

And we say grace and we say Ma’am
And if you ain’t into that we don’t give a damn

RP08
07-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Dr. Paul started getting a little heated up (understandably) toward the beginning there but stayed rock solid and professional. I loved it. Shows, theres some growl to that bite.

EricH
07-27-2007, 01:02 PM
Nice job keeping the interviewer in line.

Interesting how truth is so easy to hold in a conversation.